"Dated"...............face

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Dated\"...............face

True story:

Met a guy at the gas station last night who said he thought the body style of the Viper (Gen 2 car ...and gen 1 car for that matter) was "dated." He used that exact word..."dated." I explained to this ***** that although he was entitled to an opinion...his opinion wasn't appreciated, and I went in and paid for my gas.

Viper gods must have been looking down .........because that exact same minute 3 cuties pull into the gas station in a black Honda. They all jump out of the car rearranging short skirts and tank tops. Two of em go right up to my car (have to admit sapphire blue looks awesome at night under white light) The other one literally bumps right into me at the doorway. Some very friendly exchanges take place about how beautiful the Viper is and how they want to go for a ride......all right in front of this guy who was giving me grief the minute before.

As I jump into my car, I look over at the guy standing next to his 2000 Vette shrugging his shoulders. As the driver of the Honda pulls away she blows me a kiss. The other 2 are leaning out the window and delivering cackling whistles.

Felt pretty good.

smile.gif
smile.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

Re: \"Dated\"...............face

Driving a Viper can get you dated - to 3 beautiful women at the same time!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Ha! The Viper gets 'em wet! <FONT size="1">(Did I just say that?)</FONT s>

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kind'a funny story - very similar. I friend of mine just sold his 2000 Viper GTS Red/Silver, because of a bad experience with the recall situation (steering rack). He was very unhappy with the treatment he received (big surprise), so HE SOLD THE FREAK'IN CAR!!! He loved the car, but sold it on principle. Traded it in on a black 2003 50'th Anniversary Z06. Well, we were talking today, and I ask him how he liked the Z06. He said it is OK, but a lot different than the Viper. I ask what the biggest difference was, and he said no one even gives a second look at the Z06. But when he drove the Viper, whoooohhhhh. He said the kids used to line the streets when he passed. You guys all know what I'm talking about.... Same thing happens with all the kids in my neighborhood. It is amazing the love people have for this car.

I also got a chance to sit in the Z06 tonight. Nice car, but the seats ****. No support. It is very comfortable, though. Feels more like luxury car seats. Nice, but I'll stick with the Viper. We didn't get a chance to take it out, so can't comment on the performance. Although, this guy said there really isn't any comparison. Now the Z06 is stock, and his Viper had Filter/Tubes, Headers, Full 3' exhaust, and 3.73 gear. He said he will probably buy another Viper, but he needs to cool off for a while. ADVICE: DODGE, LEARN HOW TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!

Later

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love it when you get negative comments from the guy working at the gas station sporting a mullet with a Metallica tee-shirt from the 80's. I love getting advice from those guys.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Yeah, the other day a guy working at a gas station shook his head, gave me a dirty look, and in a voice filled with loathing and disgust he said, "You had to get yellow."

So I asked him, "Why, what color do you have?"

He didn't answer.
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's awesome
laugh.gif

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If the Viper is dated, then what is the Porsche 911's design? That car is the automotive equivalent of an old lady with annual Botox injections.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

&gt;&gt;&gt;Porsche 911's design? That car is the automotive equivalent of an old lady with annual Botox injections.&lt;&lt;&lt;
rofl.gif

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no no no youre all missing the important question. WHY THE H*LL DID YO LET THE DAMES DRIVE AWAY???? LOL

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Speaking of wet...
As most of us have a personalized plate I have one also. Here in Texas we can only use 6 letters which makes it hard to come up with a good one for the Viper. Mine is 192-MPH but only because the one I wanted the wife would not let me get...And that was.........WET-YET
laugh.gif

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rdustman:
no no no youre all missing the important question. WHY THE H*LL DID YO LET THE DAMES DRIVE AWAY???? LOL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. As a Corvette-smashing, Mustang-bashing, Lotus-mashing, Ricer-thrashing, God-fearing, red-blooded American boy, it is your duty to go find those young ladies again. You owe them a "ride".
supergrin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456