David Boggs

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I want one of these shirts if you still have any.
Chad
191Flyer_copy.jpg

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto. I tried the shopping cart and PayPal can screw themselves ! I hate PayPal.

I sent an email last weekend, asking if I could pay via Money Order, but no response yet. Maybe the shirts are no longer available...

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody who wants to stop in St. Louis on the way, let me know. We are about 4 hours from KC and have a small caravan going also.

DN

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
Are you going ? Kevin and I are going up Friday AM. Charlie and Sean are going up Thursday PM. I think they are going to follow Ward(cudaman),Joseph Dell, and Brian ?(2 many toys). If you know of others in the area that are going up have them get a hold of me. The Florida boys and I are going to grab some dinner when they come in to town(thursday)...if you guys want to hook up, let me know.
Later,
Joe

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So can you, Tony. It isn't too late to join the caravan. We leave ATL tomorrow at noon EST.

JD

hmmmm, Just talked to Daniel and he is ready. It's less than a four hour flight and the airport is next door to the track. How far away is the motel from the track ?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony - If you want to make the flight, I'll pick you up and take you around. I could use a cute cup-holder in my tow vehicle.

In fact, if you make the trip, you can drive my car a few times... how's that?

JD

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will bring some shirts to Topeka. we have a limited supply left.

guys my cell phone is 502-376-1484 I will be in St louis thursday night. call me if there are any dinner plans

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony - If you want to make the flight, I'll pick you up and take you around. I could use a cute cup-holder in my tow vehicle.

In fact, if you make the trip, you can drive my car a few times... how's that?

JD

Well, Daniel does have long hair and if you want to call him cute.....that's ok :) You and Cudaman call me tomorrow for directions to that fuel stop if you don't remember how to get there.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll call you in an hour or so... but it won't be for fuel. Tell your wife that if a truck pulls up and abducts you that there is nothing to worry about. You'll be returned safely in a few days...

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll call you in an hour or so... but it won't be for fuel. Tell your wife that if a truck pulls up and abducts you that there is nothing to worry about. You'll be returned safely in a few days...

There is 3 of us only to your 1, plus we are bring a tazer gun.... you will ******* and loaded up before you know it.

Cudaman :usa:

[/QUOTE]

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is 3 of us only to your 1, plus we are bring a tazer gun.... you will ******* and loaded up before you know it.
Cudaman :usa:

you better be careful.....I hear he is into that kinda thing. :smirk:

[/QUOTE]

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quote

you better be careful.....I hear he is into that kinda thing. :smirk:

[/QUOTE]

What do you mean you HEAR.....go ahead and tell everybody you know that for a fact. I'm not ashamed to admit you spent the night with me. :eek: