Davy Jones Kart Zone 11:00 am 9/8 Houston

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For any Houston boys who are up for some A$$ whoopin come on down to the Kart track behinf Ferrari of Houston in the morning. Will be a good time and will watch my 14 year old daughter put the spank on a few more of you.... To bad Prashant can't be there.... he has a "date" with a "whatchamacallit" in Dallas.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*****, I can't be there. I will be doing something that you love to do!!(fire people). That beats anything going on this weekend. see you guys when i get back.

OP
OP
D

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

One of the girl's ran a 24.7 today. She is only .02 of my best and is gaining way to fast. My best today was only a 25.2 I think, so she is killing me.

OP
OP
D

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant,

It's a good thing you didn't show up. Girl's running 24's and you getting your A$$ whooped would have been a horrible sight. Not that loosing is bad.... but you know how YOU are about loosing. You think you would be used to it by now. Hope you had fun with your "date" in Dallas.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,
Before you try too hard to defend yourself.......we have all seen the pictures. Don't even try!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha there 2 slow!I go to a kart track in PA and my best time was 20 seconds flat at 22 M.P.H(the reason is that the track is a road course)