DC discounting all SRT products including Vipers....

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a call from a dealer this morning telling me that all SRT products are now available under the "Green Slip" program....Vipers are included....first time since 95 for the Viper....."Green Slips" are the discounts for DC employees and family members.....

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does that make the bottom line price with gas guzler for a new 2005 SRT-10 Viper?

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Green sheet used to be 3% under factory wholesale which is considerably less than dealer invoice.

I'm not too joyed to hear this news. I'm eligible for green sheets but it was not being offered when I bought 3 months ago.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the approximate (calculated) amount of 3% under dealer's cost.

It is grim news.

Maybe we should all buy a second one to keep our first one company.

OP
OP
S

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....I have bought many DC vehicles thru the years at greenslip....it usually amounts to approx 13% off of MSRP on regular cars/trucks/Jeeps etc etc........

sluggish sales, $3.00 per gallon gas in some parts of the nation already....sign of the times....

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In the old days they would give you a green worksheet (green sheet) that listed the breakdown and it was kind of complicated. They’ve done away with physical green sheets due to the computer age. Actual green sheet price is now printed on the dealer’s invoice next to the letters “EP”. I’ve purchased many Dodge trucks with green sheets and it used to be about $800 under factory invoice on 30-35K trucks. Extrapolated, that would be about 2K under factory invoice on a Viper.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to edmunds.com, the Viper invoices at $74,236 - not including the destination charge or gas guzzler tax. With those two items, it invoices at $78,086. 3% of that is $2,342.58. Thus the "green sheet" price is $75,743.42.

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this discount available to ordinary citizens? I have not yet picked up my Mamba....can I see some savings here?? My agreement at the moment is for invoice.

Thanks
Ted

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That will also lower the wholesale and retail price on all used Vipers.Here in the Detroit area all most everyone buys a new car on one of the employee discounts offered by one of the big three.