Delivery Confirmation Headaches 2008 SSG Coupe

Bolaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a 2008 SSG Coupe last November. Finally received confirmation from my dealer that the car was completed in early May (including striping) and we should expect the car in a couple weeks. Here we are approaching July and I still have no confirmation on when the car will be shipped let alone arrive. Here is what I have been told so far:

1.May thru early June: "The car cannot be shipped because there are not enough Vipers going to Ontario to fill the car carrier".

2.Early June: "The car has been shipped but went no further than across the border into Windsor, Ontario. You or the dealer will have to make your own arrangements to have the car shipped to the dealer in Toronto."

3.Mid June:"Sorry, the car was actually completed in early May but had to be sent out for striping and has just got back, should be shipped out immediately."(this after telling me nearly 2 months ago it had been striped and ready to go and then advising it was shipped to Windsor earlier this month!).

4. No response since. No confirmation of a shipping date.

Dealer tells me he can't do anything, he is only telling me what he is being told by Chrysler at the plant in the US.

Any suggestions?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happend to me in 2006. Someone made a trip to CAAP for me & found my car sitting in a corner....

OP
OP
B

Bolaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dizzy8085