Depressing day today.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bad day today, pulled the boat out of the water for the year, put the toupee and back window back on the RT10. At least I can drive the Viper for another month and a half or so.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with cool evenings just around the corner, my main viper driving season is just beginning :drive:

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, I'm feeling your pain. Weather here is nipply and calling for snow soon! Going to take full insurance off the viper at the end of the month :(

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear you... but it's a nice time to drive the car, seems to love the cool weather, I got my hard top on and back window in now..

How's the trees turning in Michigan where you're at? We're just north of Toronto, here's a pic from our backyard yesterday..

attachment.php

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things are looking good here in Alberta. Now is a good time to take in the sights of the mountains. I'm just not liking the frost

OP
OP
H

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hear you... but it's a nice time to drive the car, seems to love the cool weather, I got my hard top on and back window in now..

How's the trees turning in Michigan where you're at? We're just north of Toronto, here's a pic from our backyard yesterday..

attachment.php

The colors are about the same here in southern Michigan right now, I think it's peaking soon in northern MI. The cool nights have the leafs looking good this year.

I had the hard top out to put it on but decided to put the toupee on at the lat moment, it's easier to get off in case we get that maverick colorful warm day.

AAKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With an 1994 RT-10 with no AC....Now my season commences...cool air for making HP and now my vent setting is blowing cold air for once.. lol..: :lmao:

Arthur

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, now is the beginning of the good season. Warm enough for traction, cool enough that the minimal wind coming in through the GTS's open windows perfectly balances the heat coming off the trans tunnel, footwell and sills!

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
November 1st, my twin terrors go to sleep. One will hopefully awaken with 800HP in the spring.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man I would hate having to store my car for months at a time. Honestly, I don't think I would keep my viper is it snowed down here. Sorry for the depressing day.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I would hate having to store my car for months at a time. Honestly, I don't think I would keep my viper is it snowed down here. Sorry for the depressing day.
Yeah, I guess living down here in the south we just kind of take it for granted! I couldn't imagine having to store my cars away for the winter either. But, I know around here we pray just to have a lil' snow stick here & there! Lol!

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just moved from Muskegon Michigan to Naples Florida 7 months ago. This will be the first time that I have not had to hibernate the Viper for the winter. I love it down here.
I remember last year I had Viper Fever so bad I took it out in February when it was about 55 degrees. Making a slight bending right turn on the highway with no acceleration going about 40 and she started spinning right into a snowbank.
I dont know if I hit some black ice in the shade or what but it went right back in the garage until spring.

Now i can drive it year round except during torential rain falls we get. We get rain that comes down so hard and fast that it cannot drain off the roads and you can be driving along and hit 6 or 7 inches of water.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456