Design Your Own Viper Raffle Winner...

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
VCA Friends and Members,
On behalf of our National Officers, I sincerely am sorry for the delay in posting the winner's name, but we are still cleaning up from the VOI aftermath and we are dealing with many VCA/Chrysler issues. The winning ticket was drawn last Saturday night in front of a 1000 Viper fanatics at the VCA VOI Banquet and the winner was......Michael Von Quilich
Even more cool was that Michael and his wife were actually present with us at the winning VOI drawing!
It is our understanding Michael and his wife own multiple Vipers and we are thrilled with his being selected.
JRT will be reporting the exact winning ticket number as I did not write it down that evening. We will also be reporting more info on the winners. Congrats to the Von Quilich's and we can't wait too see the "Von Quilich Viper" that they choose to order.

On behalf of the entire Viper nation, we extend our sincere appreciation to all members who support the VCA by participating in these exciting raffles. Indeed, the next exciting VCA raffle car will be__???????????????__; Well, that would be too easy and we want you all to be surprised.;) Stay tuned and keep some space in your garage...the next winner will be a VCA member for sure....

AND I will try to be more timely in posting the winner's information. MY BAD.

Bob Carroll

UPDATE: THE WINNING TICKET # WAS 1248; MR. VON QUILICH IS A MEMBER OF THE NEVADA REGION. CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE VIPER NATION!!!

PS,
Any of the few persons with ticket discrepancies, please be assurred JRT will research any issues and be further assured that all issued tickets were in the raffle. We will work very hard to eliminate any issues, but mail delivery delays etc can occur when you try to coordinate hundreds and hundreds of applications for tickets by mail, credit cards, more mail, telephone solicitations and on and on, you can appreciate the logistical headaches. We pledge to make every effort to make these raffles as efficient as possible, and we absolutely certify that they are conducted fairly, legally and in the best manner possible. Thanks for your support and understanding and we are always trying to improve our processes.

Last edited:

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was great the winner was at VOI but damn I gotta say he looked about as excited as someone on there way to the dentist.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21