Destin Florida

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are a few guys up here in Jacksonville, but most are probably working duing the week. I know I will be off, but I just took the tranny out of my RT/10 today, so it will be down for a lil bit.

:usa:

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are a few guys up here in Jacksonville, but most are probably working duing the week. I know I will be off, but I just took the tranny out of my RT/10 today, so it will be down for a lil bit.

:usa:

I was hoping some would be in the area and want to go drink a few cold ones.

V

Venomiss

Go to High Tide for shrimp sandwiches and beer.
If you want a nice dinner on the beach go to Elephant Walk-awe$ome!

supraman95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How funny, I am going down to Destin this Friday. I sent you a pm on the alley.

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to High Tide for shrimp sandwiches and beer.
If you want a nice dinner on the beach go to Elephant Walk-awe$ome!

Thanks I will check them out. Went to a place called AJ's last night. They had a cool outdoor bar and good food as well.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are several Viper owners near the Destin area to include me, unfortunately I'm overseas right now. I know most of them cruised over there this past weekend—I was envious. I'll get them in touch with you and Supraman95. The weather and other extracurricular activities are pretty good this time of year. jim

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, wife and I will be in Destin this weekend also. Viperless this time. Would love to catch up with you all. We had an improtu meeting last year down there and it was great. About ten vipers showed up at the Bass Pro Shop parking lot. Lots of picture taking and gawking, then we all went to ******* on 98 for lunch. We had a great time with very nice folks. Give me a call anytime----707-658-7292 Cell. Staying at Seascape on 98. John, Sharin and the four mutts.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bandit (John) that was my cruising crew you met last year at Bass Pro. It was a fun time. Hopefully the guys will be able to do the same this year. jim

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, I hope so--- what a great time we had!!! It's settled--wife and I will tow the Viper down Friday PM and be there for a few days, would love to see the guys/gals again, and maybe some new faces. John

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will you still be in Destin this weekend? We are up there every weekend. Just an hour drive. My good friend Gill has a nice Lamborghini Murcielago that lives there. Hit me up for a cruse and some drinks. It's my last weekend in the states.

Last edited:
OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will you still be in Destin this weekend? We are up there every weekend. Just an hour drive. My good friend Gill has a nice Lamborghini Murcielago that lives there. Hit me up for a cruse and some drinks. It's my last weekend in the states.

I'm leaving Sat. :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte