Devon GTX

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is with the story about the GTX not being produced because Viper production is being stopped?

Since Devon actually buys completed Vipers then takes them apart to build his car and since his car is low production he could buy up all of Tomball's cars and have enough inventory to keep him going for quite a while.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hadn't heard that they were going to stop production....I'm guessing it probably has a little more to do with minimal orders and being slower than the 2010 ACR around Laguna Seca.

Kind of hard to justify the price if you can be faster for 25% of the cost:smirk:

Cheers,
George

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hadn't heard that they were going to stop production....I'm guessing it probably has a little more to do with minimal orders and being slower than the 2010 ACR around Laguna Seca.

Kind of hard to justify the price if you can be faster for 25% of the cost:smirk:

Cheers,
George

Devon and Vector.... two car companies that share 3 letters and probably the same fate. :rolaugh:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am fairly certain the project / experiment has indeed ended.....but not for lack of new Vipers to convert!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth