Did you hear that some Vipers are shooting for 7 second 1/4 mile times?

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dash of the yellow car is a prime example of taking a good idea too far and winding up worse off than when you started.

To each his own. I like it. It matches the "over the top" mod list on the car.

Are you bringing that TT of yours to Florida?

I am sure the owner of the yellow rt/10 you commented about would love to wax your tail as he passes you down the 1/4 mile. :laugh: :2tu:

here is a pic of his engine.

3168Picture-014web.jpg
Looks like something a mad scientist would devise to take over the world. :eek: Is that Chad's Heffer twin turbo that had the best time in the Pump Gas Drags? I am not sure I would have the guts to drive that thing. More power to you and be safe. :2tu: .

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like something a mad scientist would devise to take over the world. :eek: Is that Chad's Heffer twin turbo that had the best time in the Pump Gas Drags? I am not sure I would have the guts to drive that thing. More power to you and be safe. :2tu: .

That is Yellowstain's car. Its a Macedo Motorsports twin turbo.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An Update from Jason Heffner...

In an effort to have more competition in the Unlimited and Unlimited Pro classes we have decided to allow Corvette's and Supra's. Any Vette's or Supra's that meet the rule requirements for these classes are welcome to compete.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like HOT ROD Magazine will be covering this event so if you are thinking of going....bring your Viper and maybe you will see your ride published.