DLM Cars are SLOW

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compared to an F-16!

I took my first ride in a S/C DLM Viper today. I met up with Dimitrios and Mike (Moundir). All I have to say is that Mike's car is just absolutely ridiculous! I swear, when he launched this thing off the line the car, well, it basically erupted. That is the only way I could describe it. The engine produces so much power it just seems like the whole car is just going to explode like a bomb, or the tires, doors, and everything else are going to fly off. I kept saying to myself, "this thing is just going to explode in every direction!" The topper of the day was the cell phone call from Dimitrios (driving right behind us) saying, "dude your shooting flames out the back of that F!$@#%ing thing!"

Guys I had a blast and I'm glad my buddy at B & A could help Mike with his brake caliper.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gregs wheels are 545R's. My Next wheels i gonna be an "R" since i dont like the step lip and prefer the single HUGE lip

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of slow DLM cars. Mine is very slow. I need to ugrade. YOu guys are making me very jealous damnit.

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Gerald you do need to upgrade - take off all the S/C parts including the blower and kindly forward them to my address. I'll pay the shipping. LOL

Oh, I have 545Rs and my car is a hog!

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
All I can say is wow !!! I felt the ground shake when Twinvipers went by one day.

I need to go for a ride in a DLM.......... :2tu:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gregs wheels are 545R's. My Next wheels i gonna be an "R" since i dont like the step lip and prefer the single HUGE lip

DYAMN they look nice! Making me reconsider my 547's. Are those 19's then all the way around?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compared to an F-16!

I took my first ride in a S/C DLM Viper today. I met up with Dimitrios and Mike (Moundir). All I have to say is that Mike's car is just absolutely ridiculous! I swear, when he launched this thing off the line the car, well, it basically erupted. That is the only way I could describe it. The engine produces so much power it just seems like the whole car is just going to explode like a bomb, or the tires, doors, and everything else are going to fly off. I kept saying to myself, "this thing is just going to explode in every direction!" The topper of the day was the cell phone call from Dimitrios (driving right behind us) saying, "dude your shooting flames out the back of that F!$@#%ing thing!"

Guys I had a blast and I'm glad my buddy at B & A could help Mike with his brake caliper.
Are you saying that my car is violent dude?? lol, you **** that was the car on slow mode in the heat and the timimg ******** lol. Greg You are lucky there were lots of cars on the highway or you would have craped your pants lol :eek: We did manage to get pulled over for driving while being dead drop sexxy yeah baby Yeah :D Thanx for lunch and the hookup on B&A Auto, really good guys there, called me this morning and told me all I needed were front pads and rotors :headbang:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is wow !!! I felt the ground shake when Twinvipers went by one day.

Anytime anywhere brother, just bring bond money for bail :D

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny and his rim questions.. LOL!!!

j/k !!!

G
Yup, was thinking the same thing lmao!!!
Manny those pics dont do justice to those wheels, they are simply gorgeous!!!

Mike

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny and his rim questions.. LOL!!!

j/k !!!

G
Yup, was thinking the same thing lmao!!!
Manny those pics dont do justice to those wheels, they are simply gorgeous!!!

Mike

Hey, with this next set of wheels purchase, I'll have spent over $20,000 in rims and tires over the past 2 years. I am allowed to ask more rim questions!

Mike, how would his 19 and 20 inch tires hold up on your car? I love the look, but good tires are only out for 18's right now. I'm debating whether to drive around on 19's with pilots and have the car look just bad ass, or stick with 18's (not as nice) and use the stickier tires for every day driving.

My decision will be made when I mount my 19" Purners on my car hopefully tomorrow. I want to see how freaking bad they spin on me under normal (to me) acceleration.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike - I just noticed this - look at your car pic in your avatar - I swear I can see a face in it....

the headlights are the eyes, the snake head is smiling (the grille) with the nostril vent between the eyes....

I'm not ON anything promise - its the lighting and angle of the shot - take a look

anyone else see it? its really cool

:D

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

Anytime anywhere brother, just bring bond money for bail :D

I will have to take you up on that one day, Ill even spring for ******* lunch.

Hope to meet you at Tators.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Gregg, how long before you get the DLM charger and keep the car? I guess the boost was a little more than the old Supra. Dude you felt the rush now you can't go back. Everytime you think about that ride the experience is going to haunt you until you spring for it.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike - I just noticed this - look at your car pic in your avatar - I swear I can see a face in it....

the headlights are the eyes, the snake head is smiling (the grille) with the nostril vent between the eyes....

I'm not ON anything promise - its the lighting and angle of the shot - take a look

anyone else see it? its really cool

:D
Yup I notice the same thing :p But it's 4:30am and I just got in from cruising :D

Mike

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday on Ripley's, it had a stock 2003 SRT-10 race an F16 in the half mile. The Viper won off the line, and only lost at the end by .3 seconds or something really small.

Mike