DLM Level I Pics

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning!

Since there has been a lot of chat about DLM SC setups, I thought I'd post pics of mine. I happen to be tightening my blower belt today w/ the hood off...

This looks very similar to Dan's as well as Gerald's.

As for difference, please note no extra fuel injecotrs with no extra fuel tank.

Full View: Whole motor.
You must be registered for see images

Top View: Just the blower setup.

Left side: Good view of Water Injection.

Right side: You can see why I need a new air filter. This is the old style air filter system. I have been meaning to talk to Doug about a new filter / intake setup...

Hope y'all enjoy!

Joseph

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jcaspar1:
Beautiful engine but change that brake fluid!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
You beat me to it Jeff. C'mon Joe, give it a brake flush.

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** ! I took one look at my brake fluid and realized exactly what y'all are talking about. I'll be doing something about that today...

JD

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops, BTW. Sorry to rip you for the brake fluid and not compliment you for the engine. It looks great! I drove Gerald's Levin Supercharged last night. Words can't describe it. Unbelievable and awesome are all I think of.

Enjoy your ride.

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's quite the Monster I can't have things like that because scarring from the handcuffs would be too evident
smile.gif

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph,
Your SC car looks great. It looks like one of DLM's newer systems. Have you thought about going with a DLM intercooler?

Chuck B.

OP
OP
J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, y'all! This is one of the 1st "newer" systems Doug did, methinks.

Air filter - Can I just tell you how much it pained Doug to let the car leave the shop with that filter on? It, of course, looked great when it was first put in, however Doug was never satisfied with the way it pulled air in. If I lived in Miami, I am certain it would have a new air intake system on the car. Until then, I work from afar.

Intercooler - Would love one! I am going to be talking to Doug this week about future modifications, and I am fairly certain that an intercooler _may_ come up in conversation.

Suffice to say that even the set-up I have still scares the living **** out of me when I get on it. Nice to be humbled once in a while...

Joseph