Do they make Chrome Emblems for a 2002 RT/10?

MICHAEL FREDERICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to put some Chrome Emblems on my Viper. Like the ones on the bumper and sides that say VIPER RT/10. Do you know if anyone makes them?

Thank You

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes...I got mine from Chuck Tators..TatorsDodge. Highly recommend dealing with this knowledgeable gentleman.

9457Mvc-021s.jpg

OP
OP
M

MICHAEL FREDERICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have an address or phone number for TatorsDodge? How are the emblems attached?

Thanks

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ask for Chuck Tators
Tator's Dodge, South Salem, NY

(914) 763 3136

The stock emblems (which were red of course) peeled off and the new ones simply replaced them. I had it done in less than 30 minutes at a local car paint shop because I wanted it done right by someone used to working with emblems etc.

OP
OP
M

MICHAEL FREDERICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I called Chuck Tators. He is everything you said he was. Not knowing anything about me he said he will get the emblems out in the mail Monday, without any payment info. I never gave him any credit card info. He said when I get them just mail him a check. Now thats someone who knows what customer service is all about. I will give him all my business from now on and also pass the word out to other Viper owners I know.

Thanks For The Great Info, he really is a great guy.

Michael

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I called Chuck Tators. He is everything you said he was. Not knowing anything about me he said he will get the emblems out in the mail Monday, without any payment info. I never gave him any credit card info. He said when I get them just mail him a check. Now thats someone who knows what customer service is all about. I will give him all my business from now on and also pass the word out to other Viper owners I know.

Thanks For The Great Info, he really is a great guy.

Michael

Yep, that's our Chuck.

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had 2 (automotive) goals left in life up to 4 months ago. Now that I drive a Viper, all that's left is a pilgrammage to South Salem one day. Only I just looked at the map of the USA and it's a like very long long long way away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi