dodge dealership...

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All,

Which Dodge dealership are you all using/trusting these days. My windows stopped working this morning on my way out today.

also if I plan on keeping my 17's is daves big brake kit 40mm the one to go with?

Let me know.

Robert:usa:

OP
OP
R

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone in the NW suburbs etc? Chicagoland area???

Bueller, Bueller? Ferris Bueller? :dunno:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke has my one and only vote. Dave is the master Viper mechanic and John and Dennis are both ethical and accomodating. It's WORTH the drive.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke has our vote, too. Go there, you'll be in good hands.

Adam & Angela

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a thought here but if Roanoke is to far away for you, Snake Oyl is in Dane, Wi. which is just outside of Madison. Just under 2 hour drive for you.

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does Snake Oyl do any Roe Supercharger installations? Do they have any Viper tech's who could look at any other problems? They look to be the closest and I have no Viper techs in the area...

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake Oyl does not install Roe blowers, only Paxton. Talk to Cory(owner) for reasons why. They only work on high end cars i.e. Ferrari, Lambo's, Porsche, Vipers, etc. and know what they are doing in every aspect. They are the only ones that touch my car.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long of a ride is it from Schaumburg? 2.5 hrs?

Roanoke is great! It is probably about 2 - 2.5 hours from Schaumburg. I live 45 minutes south of Roanoke and it takes me about 2.5 hours to get to Naperville (kind of close to Schaumburg) where my in-laws live, or you could think of it as about 2.5 hours to the Bolingbrook exit off I55 from my house. Take that and add how long it would take you to get to Bolingbrook and subtract the 45 minutes that I am south of Roanoke. If you can do math it will help! If not, come take a class from me next fall... :rolaugh::rolaugh: