Dodge SRT at VOI.13

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I Want to thank Dodge SRT for coming out in force to VOI.13COTA. These guys were great and really interacted with the Viper owners on a personal level. From their presentations, to the five or six Vipers they brought out, trackside support, and of course the Hellcat Challenger it was all great. In the pits at the drag way and at COTA, they were there with advice, comments, and I think to also see how their Vipers held up under extreme conditions. This was our first chance to meet Chad Seymour, whom I believe is the head of marketing now for SRT products. Chad actually jumped in a Viper with "who needs the brake pedal" Jim for some very fast laps around COTA. Many thanks also to; Dick Winkles, Jeff, Mark, Mike and of course the Grail Keeper himself, Herb Helbig for helping to make this a fantastic event. Thanks Guys.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I got to test drive the 2015 car they had there, wow was it amazing. Got me thinking about these discounts !!!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI's are a fantastic opportunity for the most enthusiastic Viper Owners to spend some time with representatives from the manufacturers.

As opposed to getting together at a racing venue, where everyone is under tremendous pressure to perform, at VOI's everything is more casual, and there is the opportunity for a broad spectrum of owners to share their reasons for buying a Viper with those that are tasked with developing and spec'ing out the cars.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of which, did you see those guys at the shootout? LOL I think I have some pics here...