Dodge Viper Competition Coupe Mopar Factory World Challenge GT Team Car 4 Sale

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge Viper Competition Coupe Mopar Factory World Challenge GT Team Car

Own A Piece Of History HISTORY: 2004- Only Viper Comp Coupe in History to ever win:
Championship in SCCA ProRacing SPEED World Challenge GT Series.
1 win, 8 top 5 Finishes and 10 top 10 finishes in World Challenge Series 2008-
1 Top 5 Finish, 5 Top 10 Finishes in World Challenge GT Series

SPECIFICATIONS: Factory Built Dodge Viper Competition Coupe Chassis #48 built in 2004
2008 World Challenge Aero Body Upgrades Car Tuned at Chrysler’s Wind Tunnel in fall of 2008 Suspension Tuned On Dodge Motorsports 7 Post Shaker Rig in 2008

2008 Upgrade World Challenge Motor by McLaren Engines
Quaffe Differential 3.31
Penske 4-way Adjustable 8700 Series Shocks
Upgraded ECU tuning for World Challenge GT Series 08’
Traction Control System- Racelogic Launch Control for Standing Starts-
Racelogic Spherical Suspension Bearings
Brembo Brake Package With 15" Front Rotors with Mintex F2 pads ABS
Carbon Fiber intake Tilton Master Cylinders with Adjustable Balance Bar
Lux Performance Rear Tie Rods Adjustable Front and Rear anti-roll Bars
Light weight headlamps
Pit Lane Speed Limiter Upgraded/New FIA Fuel cell 08’specs
New 08’ MOMO seat belts
Motec ADL2 Dash and Data Acquisition with Upgraded Memory and Channels. Sensors Include: Individual Wheel Speeds
Shock Potentiometers
Front and Rear Brake Pressures
Temperatures Including Transmission and Differential.

HISTORY: This is the only VCC in history to ever win the SCCA ProRacing World Challenge SPEED GT Championship in 2004. 3R Racing bought this car new in 04 and campaigned it for 2 years. It was sold to Lux Performance Group in 2006 and was driven by Cindi Lux for 2 years. Car has never had a bent frame from crash damage. 2008 motor that is in the car is the most current spec McLaren World Challenge motor with only 5 races on it. o As part of the Mopar factory race program, this car spent time in 08’ in the Chrysler Wind Tunnel in Detroit and 7-post shaker rig for suspension tuning. o This car has been factory backed for the past 2 years from Dodge Motorsports. In 2008, Mopar livery “Liquid Metal” wrap was placed on this car. There is a complete extra Mopar wrap that comes with this car. Value is $6500. o Car has always been raced in the World Challenge GT Series. No other series If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me via e-mail by clicking here or you can call me at 804-784-7208. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

You must be registered for see images attach

D

DAMN YANKEE

I'm not touching it, did you see what he did to his interior? Ruined.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am rooting for you Dave!!!!

I think you are friends with Ponce De Leon since you are a viper member since 1892. He must have found that fountain of youth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper