Does anyone have any pics of Roe's Front Bumper Guard Kit?

Jon-Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of Roe\'s Front Bumper Guard Kit?

I just purchased a '01 RT/10 in yellow and have ordered the front bumper guard kit from Sean Roe. I am wondering, though, how it will look on the car?

With my last car (which was black) I am sure it would hardly be noticeable, but I am not so sure on the yellow.

Any pictures, opinions, etc would be appreciated! Note: I have already searched the archives and could only find a picture of the kit on a car that was in the air. I am more interested in seeing a picture of the kit/car on the road both from a standing view and level to the ground view.

I appreciate the help - Thanks.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Does anyone have any pics of Roe\'s Front Bumper Guard Kit?

I put them on after VOI and am very happy with them. Will try to take a picture in the next couple of days. I only wish they made something that fit on the two outermost curved parts of the fascia. I think someone here used two kits and pieced some on the curves. Wish I could see them.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

J-M:
If you are concerned about how it looks while standing in front of the car, you need not worry. If you stand over 5' you can NOT see it! You need to crouch down to see both the front fascia guards , which run front to back so that you only see 4 (or 5, i can't remember) 1" wide x 1/2" deep "bumps" of rubber. You would never notice them unless you were directed to look there...and they might as well be stock. The fascia "lip" cover is lower and further back (shaded) so you will not notice it at all unless you're kissing the street.

No one is going to notice the guard on your YELLOW Viper...

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
J

Jon-Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the responses...guys. Tony and Frank, if you find your pics, I still wouldn't mind seeing them. Jesse - thanks.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is this kit for a 95 Viper? I heard something about ordering two?

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon-Mike,

I have a yellow '01 GTS and the guard looks great and as stated earlier, you cannot see it unless you down really low at the front of the car. I will try to post a pic if no one else does.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would really like to see a picture, & where to get a guard for an 02.

Thanks
Andy