Does the Dealer matter?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For certificate holders it will NOT matter.

For perhaps the first time in Viper history.

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While it may be true that in this case which Dodge dealer you use will not make any difference in IF you can get a 2003, the dealer DOES matter for virtually everything else. The Viper friendlly dealers such a Woodhouse will make a difference for everything else involved in the transaction. The wrong dealer can make your delivery process nothing short of hell.

I experienced this first hand back in 1987 when I managed to be one of the few lucky people who could get a GNX Buick. The delivery dealer did everything possible to keep me from taking delivery of the car because I had managed to get a good deal on it long before it became public knowledge that Buick was going to build the cars. They felt that if they could **** me around I would give up and they could sell the car to someone else for more $$.

The Viper friendly dealers such as Wwoodhouse are in this relationship with Viper owners for the long haul, not the quick $$ that they coiuld make off of the 2003's.

Just some food for thought!!!

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now im hearing from some dealers that having a certificate only assures u a viper but big dealers myget their allotments sooner then the smaller dealers so you may have to wait along time to get your viper. i wonder if thats true since Dodge has not told how dispersements will take place. barry

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loyalty is important. I am a loyal customer of Woodhouse. I'm also banking on the hope that buying from them will provide quicker delivery, since they do everything right. PLUS, loyalty may help in the quest for the future coupe, which will probably be the most sought after car for some time. We don't know how the "hoped for" future coupe will be distributed, but I am attempting to do everything within my power to be eligible AND in the right camp.

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far big dearlers are quoting 2000 dollars over invoice. i havent heard of 2% over invoice yet. if you know of any that does large volume viper sales let me know. thanks Barry