Does the Illinois Chapter Exist?

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent my check off to the Illinois chapter of VCA Several months ago, but I have not gotten any response from them. Numerous messages left at the number listed on the web page (847-823-1651) over the last several weeks have not been returned.

I know you exist as I was at the meeting in August, but would someone please contact me! I'm wondering what I spent $90 for...

OP
OP
B

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Email should be available from this site. At least I tried to make it available when I registered. I know it can be seen on the old board. It is [email protected]. If you can't see it please let me know what I should do to make it visable. I've left a message for Rich...

Reaction score
I too have requested an application from the Illinois chapter and left phone messages and email to Rich. Seems like after 3 emails, and 2 calls I could get an application.Guess I'll have to wait until mine gets to the top of the pile. I sent the first email in August.
You must be registered for see images
James Cram, Rockford

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Applications out soon...by waiting til after Oct. 1, "El Presidente" is able to apply your $$ to next year...and, as I understand it, if we renew promptly (BEFORE Dec29), might either pay less or have more of the fee return to local Region. Rich e-mailed me this week, application on way soon. P.S. ...Rich's Zip code WRONG in latest issue(Fall) of Viper Mag....should be 60068

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte