Drive SRT was awesome today!

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Much better than I expected! The people at SRT really know how to take care of their customers. Air conditioned tents, breakfast and lunch buffet, cold drinks and snacks at every event module! A real class act. :2tu: I love the fact that my in car video was free being that I was registered for the event through my vin #. Staff was very knowledgeable and professional.
I am so impressed with the beating that these SRT vehicles take and they just keep on going strong. Got plenty of seat time in all of the SRT cars which included the Viper,Magnum,Charger,Jeep,300C,and Crossfire. Learning to drift the Charger was real fun and the instructors were generous in letting everyone have some fun with the cars. I bought plenty of SRT apparel also. I also won a ticket for a Nascar Ride-Along Experience for a 3-Lap qualifying run for turning in the fastest lap time on one of the competition modules. :headbang:
Tony and Lorraine, it was a pleasure meeting you there and spending the day together. You to Gregg. It was great how us Viper people ended up in the same group. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if it meant paying for it. :drive:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is a great time, and SRT does set up a fantastic program. Went to one held in Chandler , Arizona ( Firebird International Raceway ) and had as good a time as you described. Nice perk for getting a SRT vehicle from Chrysler and always good to see comments on those that have attended.:drive:

Flying Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Phil, it was a great time. :drive: Did you see the smile on Lorraines face the whole day.
Very well run , great instruction, food, the whole package very good.
It was also a pleasure meeting you and Greg , two more classy people we have met in the VCA. Tony

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The smile on Lorraines face was fantastic. This does not even do it justice: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RT10viperfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They actually had one about 2 months ago at Daytona. A friend of mine and his wife went. He said he was blown away by the Jeep. They both said they loved the in car video and seeing the expressions on their faces. :omg:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte