Engine Computer Programmed Plug&Play 2003-06 Dodge Viper SRT-10

rospy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello from Greece.
I have a 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 8.3l V10 only the Engine .I have the engine loom but not the ECM.
Is there a store in America where I can get it a Plug&Play ECM without security to put this engine in my kit car and start without problems ?

gong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If building a kit car, you may want to consider a megasquirt (MS3PRO) instead of an OEM ECM.

The MS3 will be cheaper, more available, and more capable. You would have to do some modifications to the harness but such is the kit car life.

Best of luck!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This guy has already been through at least two shops, including us. I already told him exactly what he needs... and haven't heard back.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If building a kit car, you may want to consider a megasquirt (MS3PRO) instead of an OEM ECM.

The MS3 will be cheaper, more available, and more capable. You would have to do some modifications to the harness but such is the kit car life.

Best of luck!

This has always been sitting in the back of my mind for the day that OEM ECUs die and aren't being remade or can't be fixed (if that even actually happens). I have an MS3X setup on a 5.7 Hemi in my 67 Dart and love the open source nature of it and the ability to do just about anything you want, but there is definitely a learning curve. I've slowly built it up from a fuel only MS2 setup with a separate MSD box for ignition to a full MS3X setup with traction and launch control capability, though I'm still messing with the tuning on those. I more just finally wired in a front wheel speed sensor to at least have the option to run them. Really cool all the features that have been added over the years, but also something you have to be very careful with as it's easy to hurt parts if you have no idea what you're doing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala