"Drive" TV Show

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watch this show this evening? I think it was pretty good. It pretty much took over the "Windfall" spot and if it is possible, I think I like this one better. I first wanted to see the black SRT that is supposed to be in it but the show actually turned out to be good. I am eagerly waiting for the black SRT but a red SRT was spotted a few times in the last episode.

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the two hour pilot last night. It looks like it's going to be a mix of "Lost" and "The Amazing Race". I'll let you know after three or four episodes if I like it or not.

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the arid mountains along I-95 in Ft Lauderdale and Boca Raton.

I also enjoyed the working suspension on the Low-Rider.

And finally I enjoyed the left headlight on the ford pickup working in one scene and not in the next.

great show:bonker:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And finally I enjoyed the left headlight on the ford pickup working in one scene and not in the next.

Good, I thought I was the only one to catch that. Also some of the cars have "Christine" qualities. seem to repair themselves between shots.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tivo'd it and I'll catch up. Watched the first hour, saw a bunch of shots of the Red SRT-10. Wondering WHY the Viper is NO WHERE to be seen on the road.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killer Challenger last night...replaced the crappy Ford pickup that Tulley was driving (or standing next to when it broke down).

As posted above, lots of bloopers in the show and I enjoy watching it with the wife just to see who catches the most.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read the show has been cancelled and they are deciding what to do with the 9 remaining episodes all ready completed; possible downloads from the FOX website.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21