Driving after dark

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other day I was out for a drive after dark.

Things were a little different. This guy in a minivan is trying to race me.

Couple of girls pull along side and there all smiles checkin out the Viper.

I come up on some costuction and the traffic is merging. Nobody yeilds to the guy in the Viper. Almost got stuck under an 18 wheeler.

I have had 2 Corvettes. A 95 C4, and a 97 C5.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DRIVING A VIPER. I love this car, and the more I drive it the better it feels.

Being a newbie is fine!

-Jeff

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive all the time after dark. No problems so far, just lots of "Yeah BABY" and thumbs ups. A couple of "show me what you got" type challenges just to see me run, but all in all, it's a lot less congested at night. (Besides, us vampires aren't allowed out until then
asthanos.gif
smile.gif
)

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just came in from a drive and your so right the vampires come out at night... people are just so different than during the day!!! i had 1 incident of the "yea baby" and 1 guy with his gf and her little dog in the car (souped up mustang) try to get me to race!! i let him think i would race then turned off on a side street (can't stop thinking about the nyc lambo/vette incident)
but yes i am finding also the NIGHT is definetly different!!
smile.gif

not bad but different...

smile.gif

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's happened during the day, but much more at night. The funniest and probably weirdest thing is when people start taking pictures of your car as you drive by. Don't think I'll ever get used to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine