Eagle Talon vs Viper GTS must see (vid)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, when I was younger, I would be pround too if my 94 Stealth (which I could barely afford at the time) could beat a Viper. Although, I probably wouldn't go through the trouble of creating a video.

I think it is just the age/maturity factor. At least he has interests and isn't out there spending his money on crack and playing video games all day. That would be far worse. Of course, maybe he is a rich kid and that is his second hobby. :)

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats funny is that he prpobably put that video up on his Talon web site and every single person is congratulating him for kicking a Viper's ass...ha ha. Over there he's a hero. Here he's a zero. He was cocky though. Very immature. Shows his age. If I race a guy in a Talon and he wins, the first thing I do is congratulate him and find out whats in his car. I know there will always be a faster car so it's no biggie to loose a race. At the end of the race when I idle away I know that all the Talon guys are staring at my Viper dreaming of owning one some day......just like I did when I was young. .... wait...I'm still young right? 37 is young!!! Tell me I'm still young!!! I hope I'm still young. Crap. I think I'm still young...LOL

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was waiting for the internals of the Talon to pour out the exhaust tip. Call me in a week-the Viper can pull like this all day and still drive you home. :2tu:

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats funny is that he prpobably put that video up on his Talon web site and every single person is congratulating him for kicking a Viper's ass...ha ha. Over there he's a hero. Here he's a zero. He was cocky though. Very immature. Shows his age. If I race a guy in a Talon and he wins, the first thing I do is congratulate him and find out whats in his car. I know there will always be a faster car so it's no biggie to loose a race. At the end of the race when I idle away I know that all the Talon guys are staring at my Viper dreaming of owning one some day......just like I did when I was young. .... wait...I'm still young right? 37 is young!!! Tell me I'm still young!!! I hope I'm still young. Crap. I think I'm still young...LOL
Hmm nope sorry your old, see now 24 is young :2tu: , haha just kiddin. When your in your 30's your in your prime! :cool:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love these punks who think they're "all that and a bag of chips" because they built a fast car. Horsepower is cheap, plain and simple. We've all seen the video of the Honda beating the Viper...I say so what. There is more to cars than making it go fast in a straight line. If adding cars to your "kill list" makes your pecker feel bigger, you belong in a VW commercial.

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW ! A punk with a shell necklace...Don't worry, the car won't hold together long enuff to race again. I think id rather drive a Gremlin with a straight 6... Get lost !

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm nope sorry your old, see now 24 is young :2tu: , haha just kiddin. When your in your 30's your in your prime! :cool:

Funny. I remember being 24 thinking that 30 was so far away. At the time 30 was a distant thought and I didnt think I would ever make it to 30. Now it's a distant memory. ha ha.. Enjoy your 20's. You have no idea how time will fly. All of a sudden 10 years passes by and it only seems like yesterday. I'm lucky and am blessed with good health and a great life. I still act like I'm 24 some times. :headbang:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am not sure what the video showed because there was no in car camera. I guess there aren’t any fast cars in that town because they consider 1 car length “spankage”. For the record, that B/W looked great. :headbang: As for the black talon that was repainted silver… :nono:

BTW, did Mr. shell necklace “upgrade” to PT Cruiser wheels? :nana:

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YA those rims are SICK, I,ve been looking for them on the web allday :D

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Funniest part of the Video is the lambo doors on the Civic. I got to look at one of those modded doors and all I can say is "arm chopper" "head chopper"...talk about a poorly designed door...but again they are not designed to go on the honda.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eagle Talons rock!!! I'm going to see if anyone will take my Viper and cash off my hands for a "pimped" out Talon. LMFAO!!!

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone posted this as "must see". A complete waste of my internet bandwidth. Hell, I can make a video identical to this showing my main squeeze's Geo Prism blowing by my Viper. At 37 MPH. While I'm sleeping in the Viper. I did go buy a new necklace today though.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard from a reliable source, that the Viper started in 5th gear and stayed in it all the way! :D

turboICE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really wasnt a video... As everyone else said - its still a talon at the end of the day...

Dreamert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, guys cheer up. This guy is a total *****, that we agree on.

Anybody pouring 8-10g on any import can be in front a Viper anyday if he knows his [******].

See, I own a modded SRT4, and it's fun to challenger much more expensive cars....and even more fun when the little Dodge is faster...but I don't go around posting ****** vids to make fun of them....I understand diffrent cars have diffrent types of buyers and diffrent goals. The owner of a 50g BMW can't be ashamed to be spanked by a 20g SRT4, he's hauling his **** in a comfy, pimping and all inclusive package while I'm busting my **** with the shifter in a bumpy (albeit quite road-sticky) ride with barely enough AC to keep me fresh... but it's always fun.

But in the end, you gotta understand that there will always be jerks anywhere, unfortunately, those too can afford cars...

Vipers are nothing like DSM and have nothing to envy them.

Just take a beer and make fun of those stupid fawks when they think they're the [******] ;)

Dreamert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mouhahahaha so true....even if I'd be in front of you, I'd be dreaming of cruising home in the Snake instead of my SRT4 lol

Btw, I hope I get that kind of dough to afford one by the time I hit this venerable 'young age' :p

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper