EBAY AUTION A VIPER GUY SHOULD NOT MISS!!

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I am a very big fan and user of eBay.....I want to know WHY eBay chose to end this auction??!!
I can't even find the item in their database!!
What gives?

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that I was negligent in my last posting by not telling all who read this how sorry I am (as is the rest of the world) about the attack on the US this past week. It's the US who had the loss of life but it's an attack on ALL of us.
I am truly sorry for all those who suffered loss. Hopefully the US government tracks down and GETS those responsible without too much escalation and more loss of innocent lives.
Maureen
I even feel guilty being on a web site....discussing trivial matters.....such as "collecting" car "toys" when such horror and devastation is going on in the world...but I guess life goes on....we hope....

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be pretty sure after the the attempted "dodgeviper.com" auction Dodge pretty much types "Dodge Viper" in daily in the ebay search. I often take the time to send licensing info to auctioners to prevent issues, it is not that big a deal, specially for people selling onesy twosies...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery