Economists view of the Viper

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was searching for Viper books and came across this dillhole's car/life views. Got a kick out of it. "With the Viper using 100% of its power even 1% of the time would inevitably result in death, and or revocation of the drivers license.","The power is there to impress girls, and especially other men."
Sounds like a buttclown who is turned on by the car, but afraid of it.

Click Here

Just for the record, I like to use 100% of the car's power every chance I get. Most girls are impressed by the looks, not the power (unless you are a ******* girl in GA). I hope that other men are NOT impressed! Friggin tart!

Reaction score
1% of it's power results in death? Then how come you all aren't dead? lol Someone is full of crap. I hate pampered poin-dexters (spelling) such as this guy.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"With the Viper using 100% of its power even 1% of the time would inevitably result in death, AND or the revocation of the driver's license". Ahh crap, now I'm gonna die and lose my license. What a bad day I'm gonna have

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"With the Viper using 100% of its power even 1% of the time would inevitably result in death, AND or the revocation of the driver's license". Ahh crap, now I'm gonna die and lose my license. What a bad day I'm gonna have

Wouldn't it be the ultimate irony if one or the other happens today? :D

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The overeducated geek who wrote that piece of drivel will spend his whole dull life analyzing every fact of his useless and meaningless existence ad nauseaum,annoying all around him in the process.He will not enjoy it.He may become wealthy...but he will not enjoy the fruits thereof;he wiil be too busy worrying.Whenever he secretly envies those who have some spirit of adventure,he will rationalize away the thought by telling himself how much more intelligent he is than they.His place will be,in the words of Teddy Rooseveldt "...with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."No matter how long his existence,he will never really live.
Absolutely pathetic!

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure he's a whale savin' tree huggin' liberal loonbat trying to make up for his lack of penis with what he thinks is a literal masterpiece. But as usual with his kind, he doesn't know what the F he's talking about!