Edmonton Viper Club

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to get a formal club started for all the Viper owners in Edmonton. We had a good meet and race day last week and I would like to start atleast a monthly meet and activity if anyone is interests. Thanks Ron

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just pm me your name and number I want to organize or or two more gatherings before winter hits. :(

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's always good to post the meet here as well, you never know what members from Red Deer or wherever might want to make the drive for something to do. I'll PM you my info though. I also know a couple guys who aren't in the VCA yet, one in Spruce Grove and one ion Fort Mac, they might be interested in coming out when there is a meet if they can make it. I'll run it by them to see if they want to be on the contact list.

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will def post all meets on here also but it's nice to have everyone's numbers and a contact list. Also any suggestions on what we do please feel free to post. I'm thinking cruises, racing, BBQ's, trip to speeders etc

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some members do not come on the fourms, your best bet is to start an email list and take turns with organizing events.

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of the 7 or 8 or so Vipers that showed up for our cruise and drag night :)

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 26

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you do organize events in Edmonton (and area) why not invite the whole Western Canada Region? You may be surprised at the turnout you get! We live in BC but go out to Edmonton from time to time, would hate to miss an event!

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you do organize events in Edmonton (and area) why not invite the whole Western Canada Region? You may be surprised at the turnout you get! We live in BC but go out to Edmonton from time to time, would hate to miss an event!

For sure anyone is welcome I'm hoping Ron from Red Deer might make it up to as well as anyone from Ab or Bc.