Elite does it again

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do people fall for this crap over and over.

they deserve it if they deal with them

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the story here,last year Scott @ Elite and his family had trouble,the viper community seemed to be supportive throughout,now he's ripping people off???
I hope I got this wrong!

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOFST,, do a seach, you will see that the board donated to Scotts "sick" kid and he lied about it! Someone went to Scotts shop and saw his son working on cars while on his death bed!

And he has been ripping people off before and after his sons death bed day!

Look and read all the threads, you will be amazed..

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lying about a sick kid is enough to make me never do business with him. i dont care how "honest" he may have been in the past (which i dont think is an issue here, sicne he seems to have always been a crook)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wha/????? This is 1st I've heard about his son not being sick when he was on his death bed.. ?????

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy Crap! I had no idea he lied about that. I got swindled for $100.00 as well!

Scott do you hear that noise in the backround???? It's Karma sneaking up on you to smack you in the F...ING HEAD!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys how do you think I feel considering I was the one who put it together for him..then he went and screwed me and when I confronted him with that he valled me a ******
Jew something or other..Unreal!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he still in business?
If this is true why isn't all this info forwarded to the Moderator's here and some thread up forwarning all?
:hitfan: :bonker:

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had no idea either that the whole son is sick thing was a hoax. Even the king of scams [******] never used that one. Just keep reminding fellow members, so no one else gets taken to the cleaners.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was the one who saw his "sick" deathbed kid working on cars. I also watched him leave to go play a baseball game. A week later he is still posting about the bs recovery his son was going threw. Pretty [******] up. Was a waste of a bill.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I go kick his ass now?
You must be registered for see images attach

In a related note, how much money did his "brothers" in the VCA end up giving him all totalled?

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The money went to buy a Viper couch and a nice plaque with all our names on it. Sorry that had to happen to you, Adam. Makes one a little apprehensive about helping out in the future.

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

In the future lets still support our members, but just be a little wiser to whom we are supporting.

This is just a bump in the road, our club is about friendship and love of the car and some a$$ wipe should not keep us from being friends and supportive to members who are in need!

Mark

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the couch was like 3600 bucks and a viper member here who does polishing of intakes did the plaque..f-up
4718vper4.jpg

Corbin made it..heres the link..

http://www.corbin.com/furniture/viper.shtml

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

In the future lets still support our members, but just be a little wiser to whom we are supporting.

This is just a bump in the road, our club is about friendship and love of the car and some a$$ wipe should not keep us from being friends and supportive to members who are in need!

Mark

I agree. I never knew VCA members stood up for each other as much as they do until I joined. To see that end just b/c of 1 piece of trash would be a true shame. The commraderie (sp?) is one of the best things about the VCA IMO :2tu: