Emission Test #2

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the thread from my first try

Well, after 100 fun miles I decided to take my car back to the emissions facility tuesday. First off let me clarify that I was wrong in my previous post. The results of my first test were "Rejected" not "Failed" according to the DMV dude there's a big difference. Failed goes on your car history rejected is sort of a come back and try again type thing. I asked if the "rejected" test would show up on a carfax report he said no. I'll believe it when I see it but it's re-assuring none the less. Anyway, with my fingers crossed I went back to the indoor emissions facility with my supercharged 10 cylinder, fuel guzzling, tree killing, catless, obnoxiously loud car. I passed!

Woooo Hoooo, it's party time til' 06'!!!

:D :usa:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like NY state they probably plug into the computer and look for codes.No codes equals pass.No pipe sniffing being done.Use cat syms and you get no codes.Compared to how much it is driven a Viper or other exotic/custom doesn't make any difference whatsoever.My lawn tractor probably puts out more emissions than my Viper during a season. GTS Bruce