Euroteck Motorsports NEW Carbon Fiber Front Lip for SRT10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks great but I have the same concern as Mark J about the downforce vs uplift issue. I think it should be tested throroughly before anyone drives at speed with it on.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm no aero expert, so here goes:

Can a CF lip such as this one reduce "lift" but not create more "downforce"?? I see these as two different dynamics on the car. If we reduce lift without creating additional downforce...what do we need to do to the rear of the car, if anything? Will less lift throw the rear of the car out of balance? (like running the ACR front aero system but no ACR wing)

Is there any data on how much downforce or lift (front and rear) is generated by a stock Viper SRT Coupe at say 150 mph?

I like the look of the CF lip...after this last weekends autocross, it would have made a great "cone plow".

Cheers,
George

Reaction score
If it creates a small amount of down force it will not need a wing in the rear as the front is light already at speed. another way to reduce lift in the front and make a tiny bit of DF with a gen4 hood is to remove the vent screens FYI.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone...

In regards to lift or down force etc.... Keep in mind, that our entire business Euroteck Motorsports -- Home was created on front aerodynamic front lips, that is what our engineers who help us design these do for a living, we also make spoilers and diffusers..... That is what we specialize in, and that is the bread and butter of the company so to speak, this is FAR from new to us, we are experts in this field and can say that with confidence. We make mostly them for Mercedes-Benz AMG cars which we sell around the world, these cars go in excess of 170-180mph. Most cars were tested at those speeds.

For the Viper front lip, we had one truly amazing person help us on this. The funny this is, as much as I hate to admit this, aerodynamics is not a hard thing to get right...Unless you make a front lip facing up, then it will want the front to go up, just like on a wing of a plane when ailerons or flaps are put down or up. Out front lip lip is a very simple design, the bottom is nothing, its just a complete shape of the bumper, the round large splitter area is the only part that has anything to do with aerodynamics. Being that it is such a simple design, and so flat with not 1 single curve, it acts just like a wing on a airplane when cursing at high speed. With a car with this front spoiler, at high speed a car tends to have want to create lift, especially on the front end of a car, with a flat surface not changing direction the air flows smoothly above and below and on the sides of the spoiler, creating a locked channel of air that does not allow lift with the high pressure of almost equal force above and below the lip keeps it on one path and wont allow a movement especially up since there is so much more air going above the top of the lip.

As far as testing goes, like we said, we will try to eventually get it done, however it is pointless, what we know and learned from the past helps us create excellent parts like this, since we have major experience in the field, when we test a part we made in the wind tunnel all it will eventually tell us is how much of a difference in down force we made and not if anything was done incorrectly since that is never the case with our designs and simple aerodynamics. I know people always find it easy to say, "oh does it create down force" or "is it ok at high speed", well when you have been doing this as long as we have on a daily basis and have a team of incredible engineers help out, those questions are normal, but we do not just develop a part with no experience. Please again take a look at our website at what we do Euroteck Motorsports -- Home
The last thing anyone possibly needs to worry about is aerodynamic issues, as this will only help the car. This was not made to be a full our racing front lip to create major down force, this is a lip designed for a street SRT10 for looks with beneficiall effects if either on the track or on the street. People should be more worried about not scratching it! LOL. There will be some more pics of the car with the lip on at Homestead and Sebring later next month. I already went 175mph with it and all felt excellent.
Again, please look at our website Euroteck Motorsports -- Home and see what we have been specializing in with in the past 8 years. Anyone who has comments on the lip in a way of it not being functional I can assure you has not nearly the experience we have doing this. No other aftermarket company I can think of can create something like this with the background we have in this field.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the splitter actually higher than the bottom of the fascia won't the amount of air forced under the car actually be increased and more defined? If the rake is sufficient there may be some reduction in lift, but if not quite a bit I could see it as a possible wing. Please post the results of the testing when you get it so we can see the amount of actual down force it makes. If it is significant then maybe you should do a wing/lip spoiler to match.

Hi Mark,

The position of the lip being higher then the lowest point of the bumper has absolutely no relevance of if it creates down force or lift. We can create a strip in the middle of the front bumper dead center that will create down force. Just like a wing at the back of the car, do you have any idea how much air goes under that? To create proper stability air needs to flow above and below a spoiler. A wing is entirely not needed to balance this out. The key to our simple lip is a flat surface to allow air to flow at the top, bottom and sides to not allow movement.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are pictures of the bottom of the lip (upside down) for those who requested it.... This is going to be wet sanded then cleared again....

You must be registered for see images

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your post. I am a firm believer in testing. The aerodynamic testing for the 2008 Viper ACR was extensive. Since I think that the SRT Engineers know what they are doing, I think that testing the aerodynamic effect of a front splitter on the car is not pointless. When do you think some test data might be available? Also, if you do not mind, I was wondering if you would name the "one truly amazing person" you mention above. Is that person an aerodynamic engineer? Lastly, you suggest that the front splitter was designed with the use of a wind tunnel. Was it? If so, was it a full scale splitter? Was it tested on a car in the wind tunnel or by itself? Sorry to be so picky but I think that people should proceed with care and caution when implementing any modification to a high performance vehicle. Thank you in advance for any additional data you can supply.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your post. I am a firm believer in testing. The aerodynamic testing for the 2008 Viper ACR was extensive. Since I think that the SRT Engineers know what they are doing, I think that testing the aerodynamic effect of a front splitter on the car is not pointless. When do you think some test data might be available? Also, if you do not mind, I was wondering if you would name the "one truly amazing person" you mention above. Is that person an aerodynamic engineer? Lastly, you suggest that the front splitter was designed with the use of a wind tunnel. Was it? If so, was it a full scale splitter? Was it tested on a car in the wind tunnel or by itself? Sorry to be so picky but I think that people should proceed with care and caution when implementing any modification to a high performance vehicle. Thank you in advance for any additional data you can supply.

Hi Bob,

You must have not read the entire thread did you? I never said the front splitter was designed with a wind tunnel at all, if it was we would have data. I said we hope and plan one day to test it in a wind tunnel. I also mentioned that the guy who designed this with us use to work for Porsche Design studio and had a large role in the Carrara GT aerodynamics. I am sorry, that I do not give out names.

Also, I am curious to know if you have seen any data on the ACR testing in the wind tunnel, if you did what exactly did you see? Have you ever seen how a cars down force is determined in a wind tunnel? Because its simply not just a # that gets printed on a piece of paper. I take it most people put trust in a factory brand and assume it had great testing and the numbers the factory claims is true. Basically, if people are not impressed with our reputation or work we have done in the past then they should not buy what they do not feel comfortable with. When people buy wheels, brakes or even a supercharged, no one asks for testing data, we assume its a good product and hope the company put a lot of work into it. I hope people can recognize who we are and what we have accomplished over he years and the quality of work we do. The truth of the matter is, even a improperly designed spoiler can never have a dangerous effect on a street car, it simply just does not change enough to take control over the car and make it dangerous if that's what you are trying to get at. We have designed over 100 aerodynamic parts in our company and know a lot about testing in a wind tunnel and learned a lot from it too which allows us to have the ability to create very good parts that are safe, functional and aesthetically pleasing. I can lie like a lot of other companies do and give fake numbers on testing, but the truth is we know enough to be confident and stand behind our work with experts in this particular field. Under our private label program we have designed aerodynamic parts for race teams that were all designed by us. Unfortunately these companies are kept confidential as all we act for them is the manufacture and they put their name on it.

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man am I the only one that read it was a lip and not a spliter?? I never seen them say it was a spliter but a lip?? hmmm Yep a lip read it again.:eater:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bob,

You must have not read the entire thread did you? I never said the front splitter was designed with a wind tunnel at all, if it was we would have data. I said we hope and plan one day to test it in a wind tunnel. I also mentioned that the guy who designed this with us use to work for Porsche Design studio and had a large role in the Carrara GT aerodynamics. I am sorry, that I do not give out names.

Also, I am curious to know if you have seen any data on the ACR testing in the wind tunnel, if you did what exactly did you see? Have you ever seen how a cars down force is determined in a wind tunnel? Because its simply not just a # that gets printed on a piece of paper. I take it most people put trust in a factory brand and assume it had great testing and the numbers the factory claims is true. Basically, if people are not impressed with our reputation or work we have done in the past then they should not buy what they do not feel comfortable with. When people buy wheels, brakes or even a supercharged, no one asks for testing data, we assume its a good product and hope the company put a lot of work into it. I hope people can recognize who we are and what we have accomplished over he years and the quality of work we do. The truth of the matter is, even a improperly designed spoiler can never have a dangerous effect on a street car, it simply just does not change enough to take control over the car and make it dangerous if that's what you are trying to get at. We have designed over 100 aerodynamic parts in our company and know a lot about testing in a wind tunnel and learned a lot from it too which allows us to have the ability to create very good parts that are safe, functional and aesthetically pleasing. I can lie like a lot of other companies do and give fake numbers on testing, but the truth is we know enough to be confident and stand behind our work with experts in this particular field. Under our private label program we have designed aerodynamic parts for race teams that were all designed by us. Unfortunately these companies are kept confidential as all we act for them is the manufacture and they put their name on it.

Hi thank you for your reply. So, what you appear to be saying is that you are 100% sure that the "lip" being sold by your concern does not cause any adverse aerodynamic affect at speed when the car is traveling in a straight line or otherwise. You also appear to be saying that you warranty this statement when you state above that: We know enough to be confident and stand behind our work with experts in this particular field. Correct?

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi thank you for your reply. So, what you appear to be saying is that you are 100% sure that the "lip" being sold by your concern does not cause any adverse aerodynamic affect at speed when the car is traveling in a straight line or otherwise. You also appear to be saying that you warranty this statement when you state above that: We know enough to be confident and stand behind our work with experts in this particular field. Correct?

250% correct. We will eventally have data to back this claim up too, its just a matter of us finding time and renting the facility for testing...

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
250% correct. We will eventally have data to back this claim up too, its just a matter of us finding time and renting the facility for testing...

Thank you for your response. With the above said, it sounds like the lip may be a bargain.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. With the above said, it sounds like the lip may be a bargain.

Your welcome.... If you are ever in the Coral Springs area, feel free to let me know, you can check out the lip in person, and we can show you other work we have done.....

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man am I the only one that read it was a lip and not a spliter?? I never seen them say it was a spliter but a lip?? hmmm Yep a lip read it again.:eater:

I don't think it matters what it is called, the bottom line is that it is splitting the air (the flat part that is sticking out 3 inches or so) and it is splitting the air 3 to 4 inches higher than where ALL race splitter do (in line with the bottom of the vehicle) the effect being that the air is being split and an amount of air equal to the amount that the ACR is allowing under the car is being ADDED to the amount that the ACR "splits" , this design is DIFFERENT from that of the other "LIPS" on the site, even the Porsche one that is touted as the reason one should accept that this will work.

There are many aero effects that will add to lift with this design, the air in front of the car gets pushed by the car when it moves at speed, so some of teh air that one would normally expect to go under actually moves into the radiator openings and some goes over the car, thsi "splitter"/"lip" will add to the air going under the car and therefore not create any down force, it will in fact cause "lift", the faster you go the more lift you will create.

I have never seen a "splitter" or a "lip" for that matter that is mounted with the air splitting edge higher than the bottom plane of the vehicle.

I am not trying to bash, I just do not want to see someone think that they will have one reaction and then get another. just imaging of you added a wing tp the equation??

Bottom line is if this design worked, where are all the race or production or any cars using this type of device designed like this?

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it matters what it is called, the bottom line is that it is splitting the air (the flat part that is sticking out 3 inches or so) and it is splitting the air 3 to 4 inches higher than where ALL race splitter do (in line with the bottom of the vehicle) the effect being that the air is being split and an amount of air equal to the amount that the ACR is allowing under the car is being ADDED to the amount that the ACR "splits" , this design is DIFFERENT from that of the other "LIPS" on the site, even the Porsche one that is touted as the reason one should accept that this will work.

There are many aero effects that will add to lift with this design, the air in front of the car gets pushed by the car when it moves at speed, so some of teh air that one would normally expect to go under actually moves into the radiator openings and some goes over the car, thsi "splitter"/"lip" will add to the air going under the car and therefore not create any down force, it will in fact cause "lift", the faster you go the more lift you will create.

I have never seen a "splitter" or a "lip" for that matter that is mounted with the air splitting edge higher than the bottom plane of the vehicle.

I am not trying to bash, I just do not want to see someone think that they will have one reaction and then get another. just imaging of you added a wing tp the equation??

Bottom line is if this design worked, where are all the race or production or any cars using this type of device designed like this?

Looks like you need some better pictures of this, since that all your going by....:rolleyes: I will take some soon, I think once you see how it is desined from a low on the ground shot you will understand. I actually do find it quite funny how everyone tries to be an expert!:rolaugh: I showed this comment to the enginner who helps us all the time, and he said he does not even know where to start to comment/correct you. If you think you are the expert and we are not, please try getting a job at Boeing or NASA, I hear they are hiring professionals like yourself who can correct aerodynamic issues just from looking at a picture....

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you need some better pictures of this, since that all your going by....:rolleyes: I will take some soon, I think once you see how it is desined from a low on the ground shot you will understand. I actually do find it quite funny how everyone tries to be an expert!:rolaugh: I showed this comment to the enginner who helps us all the time, and he said he does not even know where to start to comment/correct you. If you think you are the expert and we are not, please try getting a job at Boeing or NASA, I hear they are hiring professionals like yourself who can correct aerodynamic issues just from looking at a picture....

I look forward to you "expert's" data being posted here. Safety of consumers is no laughing matter and you do not need to be a rocket scientist to look at something and see a design defect. Hell, Mercedes didn't think they erred either on their race cars and they literally "flew". Before you go telling us how your "enginner" laughed and did not know where to begin, perhaps he should take a hard look at the design, take a picture at ground level side view and do some frigging calculations before he kills someone who is driving and some innocent bystanders as well!

PS. Even engineers at both NASA and Boeing have designed items that have killed people, hopefully your "enginner" is not going to add to that list.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look forward to you "expert's" data being posted here. Safety of consumers is no laughing matter and you do not need to be a rocket scientist to look at something and see a design defect. Hell, Mercedes didn't think they erred either on their race cars and they literally "flew". Before you go telling us how your "enginner" laughed and did not know where to begin, perhaps he should take a hard look at the design, take a picture at ground level side view and do some frigging calculations before he kills someone who is driving and some innocent bystanders as well!

PS. Even engineers at both NASA and Boeing have designed items that have killed people, hopefully your "enginner" is not going to add to that list.

Ahh ha! I just realized why you have such a sour attitude, you want people to buy your front end that was built in a home garage instead of ours! Makes sense now..... Competition at its finest.... A design defect, LMFAO that is classic!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh ha! I just realized why you have such a sour attitude, you want people to buy your front end that was built in a home garage instead of ours! Makes sense now..... Competition at its finest.... A design defect, LMFAO that is classic!

I have had my "race proven" design product available for sale for years,

I have not posted one negative comment about any competitive designed product outside of personal experience with 2 APR splitters I bought that arrived warped and were impossible to install due to the warpage. and once they work out the warpage problem which is due to them using 2 different materials between the top and the bottom of the splitter, their splitters will work!

Your product looks dangerous to me and your nameless "enginner" should do his homework, in fact most real "engineers", put their name on it, that is why you have an engineer.

Why is your guy nameless?

I just wish you would look at the way you have designed this product ensure that it does not create lift by increasing/doubling/trippling the volume of air being forced under the car. The fact that you and your "enginner" are laughing vs posting actual data is alarming. Is your "enginner" a aerodynamic "enginner" or a composite "enginner" or a toy train "enginner"?

Maybe an easier task, POST PICS OF THE LIPS/SPLITTERS you sell that are designed like this one, I have checked your site and all your lip spoilers are of standard design, not like this one. LET'S SEE EM, POST EM UP!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Euroteck Motorsports -- W211 E-Class
Euroteck Motorsports -- W211 E-Class
Euroteck Motorsports -- R171 SLK-Class
Euroteck Motorsports -- W204 C-Class
Euroteck Motorsports -- W204 C-Class
Euroteck Motorsports -- R171 SLK-Class

VEry nice looking stuff, but supports my arguement, not yours.

Get your "enginner" to break out his slide ruler and pocket protector and save some lives. Maybe load up his computational fluid dynamics program and .....

I think you will find that introducing MORE AIR under the car is going to SLOW the air down that is travelling under the car and therefore according to Bernoulli, you will create lift. Your other splitters/lip spoilers do the inverse, you are extending the bottom of the car, therefore restricting the amount of air going under the car, therefore allowing the air under the car to travel FASTER, therefore causing less LIFT and therefore causing downforce.

I posted previously about this and the mods removed my post, then Mark from Woodhouse posted his concerns. I hope you take these concerns seriously, they are based on common sense, actual aerodynamic principles and gut feelings by persons that have no concern but to ensure that no one gets hurt or killed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys, while we are on the subject, I would love to know from this jealous person who seems to be very alarmed quickly about a competitions product if we can get more info on their products since they seem to be the experts in everything! Yes the guy works out of his HOME GARAGE! LOL This guys is commenting on our front lip when he makes his own that was never tested, but hey, he may have it right, because I think he is an expert on examining pictures. Its possible maybe he will correct issues with F1 cars next year from pictures he sees in a comic book. I am would VERY worried about running any of this guys untested products... The last I heard, no homes yet were built with a wind tunnel in their driveway!:lmao:

PROCEED WITH CAUTION WHEN PURCHASING ANY OF THESE BELOW PRODUCTS! They make look like race parts, but in the real word, if it looks like a race part, it may not really act like a race part!

This wing is possible to create an unsafe vehicle at high speed, and the car may become airborne! Lets ask for test results before buying.

DSC06486.JPG

Adding a MOPAR sticker to a non mopar part must mean it gives lots of downforce right? This wing looks scary, almost a joke to me. DO NOT buy this wing unless you see real proven results from a wind tunnel. I would suspect this is one of the most dangerous things you can add to a Viper.

DSC06374.JPG

Again proceed with caution on purchasing this rear spoiler, i never seen a design like that, so it is possible it may make the car unsafe at high speed.

DSCF1864ASM.jpg

we would also love to see rollover results from the national institute of highway safety on this convertible transformed into a coupe....He sells these at a VERY high cost, yet who in their right mind would trust something like this in an accident? Or did it undergo any testing? The factory coupe does not look like this, and It is possible this car is very unsafe at high speed, let alone can kill you in a rollover.

DSC05639.JPG

WE WOULD DIE to see REAL results from this front lip in a crash test! or maybe even actual windtunnel data? I never seen a design like that with such sloppy edges, or is it possible that this front lip can create lift on the front? I mean since they probably only sold 2 we would never know! But according to the manufacturer, they copied a picture from a race car, and made it fit the Viper, so they assume it actually gives real results and not anything negative. We would only use this for low speed use such as plowing snow off driveways for others in the winter time....

P9260052.JPG

Also, this hood made by this same company. I wonder if it has ever went threw crash testing. Or does it still utilize a crumple zone the Viper was designed to have? I wonder if a note comes with this hood saying that it is not tested and it is not meant for street use because in the event of any accident, the hood can come threw the windshield and decapitate the passengers. IS saying a few pounds worth it?

DSC01303.JPG

This wing also looks to be very short. I never seen one like this, it is very possible that this can make the rear even lift and have a very unsafe vehicle. On something like this, we suggest you ask for real windtunnel testing because something this big can have some VERY DEALDY results if not designed properly.

DSC01363.JPG

These side splitters look like a great way to create more drag, and it even possible that they can create lift, I never seen this exact design on a PICTURE of a race car, I wonder which PICTURE was copied when making these.

Like GTS-R 001 mentioned, safety is no laughing matter, lives are at incredibly high risk when someone purchases his parts. They may even cause death, because like GTS-R 001 said, even NASA sometimes kills people.

I STRONGLY RECCOMEBNED ANYONE WHO WAS CONSIDERING HIS PARTS TO RECONSIDER AND BUY A PART THAT WAS NOT BUILT AT HOME BASED OFF PICTURES OF OTHER CARS. Life is to precious and we would never want to lose another fellow Viper owner. Please, consider this when purchasing parts from him.

(On a side note, I think anyone with a half a brain can see what member GTS-R 001 is trying to do here in my own thread, it is clear that he wants all the competition to look bad, we never commented on any of his dangerous looking parts, but he is trying to act like he cares playing innocent to make us look bad.) Thankfully I already got *** from people seeing this.... So I am not alone here. I think this truly makes him look bad, and we lost our respect for his company. I think just as people questioned our part, people can question his parts much more. His parts are a possible death trap waiting to happen, yet you are paying for them.

Please, keep your comments to your self next time, it will make you look better. You totally shot your self in the foot this time by having more untested products made at home then anyone I ever seen. You should be the last person to talk. Anytime another vendor questions a vendors parts in a thread always makes them look bad right off the bat.... Best of luck to you, and hey, since you work at home, maybe its time to get off the internet and jump on the sofa for a nap.:usa:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Dip****!

1) Wings are from my Comp Coupe, exact duplicates, not some kid in the back that thought he would design a wing like your "enginner"

2) Wing Stantions are exact duplicates of teh Comp coupe wing stantion mount holes.

3) Roof is fabricated from a an actual coupe roof with same roll bar

ETC.

ETC.

ETC.

No back to your life threatening device

Still waiting for a real response instead of throwing stones.

:eater::eater::eater::eater::eater:

It truly shows a lack of regard for safety when you would rather attack than simply answer the questions at hand, but, maybe you have answered them.

You most likely do not have an aerodynamic engineer that even farted in the direction of your lip/splitter.

You have no answers as to testing and or safety.

can you at least post a pic of your Porsche GT3 splitter that this design derived from?

Didn't think so.

Maybe go back to relabelling other peoples rotors and charging a few hundred extra for it, girodisc racing brakes and technology

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Dip****!

1) Wings are from my Comp Coupe, exact duplicates, not some kid in the back that thought he would design a wing like your "enginner"

2) Wing Stantions are exact duplicates of teh Comp coupe wing stantion mount holes.

3) Roof is fabricated from a an actual coupe roof with same roll bar

ETC.

ETC.

ETC.

No back to your life threatening device

Still waiting for a real response instead of throwing stones.

:eater::eater::eater::eater::eater:

It truly shows a lack of regard for safety when you would rather attack than simply answer the questions at hand, but, maybe you have answered them.

You most likely do not have an aerodynamic engineer that even farted in the direction of your lip/splitter.

You have no answers as to testing and or safety.

can you at least post a pic of your Porsche GT3 splitter that this design derived from?

Didn't think so.

Maybe go back to relabelling other peoples rotors and charging a few hundred extra for it

HAAHAHAH! Uh oh? did I hit your button? Did that push you to your breaking point? Don't worry my friend,with all the *** I got about you, you have nothing to worry about our product. Trust me, with the freak show you just put on, it answered everyones questions.

I would have thought someone with a home based busienss as relaxed as like you self would be able to read? I am just dying to know where we said our lip was derived from a GT3 lip? No where???????? Maybe that was another sponsors thread you tried to ruin last week! LOL good luck on your future death traps..... your true colors really came out in this thread. Time to maybe take a swim in the pool, but dont forget your laptop....just in case you wanna stick your foot in your mouth again.....

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you are still avoiding the issue, and sorry, it was the Carrera GT your guy worked on, correct?

We did not get any real testing yet, However future plans are to test it in a wind tunnel, but that wont happen for a while. We do know this will help the car, as it was co created with an ex designer from the Porsche Design Studio in California who palyed a large role in the aerodynamics of the Carrera GT. This lip alone will dramatically derease front end lift.

So, back to the issue

No defense,

No data,

No pics of your similar designs,

I hope you stop being a wise ass long enough to look at your product.

Which aerodynamic theory are you relying on to decrease the lift with this devise, the one where if you increase the volume of air under the car it .... Nope not that one.

Oh well , instead of trying to figure out how your product works, maybe spend some more time digging around on the internet and coming up with some more ridiculous ammo for your personal attacks on me and my products that actually do work like they are supposed to.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a fine kettle of fish...GTS- R001 you may have endangered your status here, you were properly informed by a moderator it was unethical for you to comment on this as you compete directly with another product. You chose to ignore that, the direction was crystal clear and the fact that others including Mark chose to question it did not change your instructions to stay out of it.
We do not take kindly to users, even site supporters, who disregard the instructions of a mod. And in addition you also engaged in a personal attack and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.