Events

Viper Lori

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only confirmed events with owners were posted on the web page to avoid confusion or cancellation of numerous events. More events will be added as they are confirmed throughout the year.

Bill sent out a survey about events (GREAT JOB - BILL!!):2tu: and one of the topics was the dinners. At the planning meeting:eater:, it was discussed that there will be some dinners planned this year but look for changes to better align with the club's wishes & suggestions.

I believe more details will be coming out in the Washington region's newsletter.

Previous event owners have been contacted about several events including the holiday party, to determine if they are interested in running the event this year and if so what there plans entail.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have specific questions on events instead of posting on the forums. That will certainly help you get an answer quickly, improve communications and keep the forums positive.

Thank you,

Viper Lori, Washington VP :greatday:

OP
OP
S

snnseatl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely no negative intentions on my part were intended with my inquiry. The prior thread was discussing the new event schedule and possibly attending the hot rod show this weekend, so I decided to ask about other events not on the schedule that I have enjoyed in the past.

I posted on the forum instead of a direct officer inquiry to see if any other members were missing these events as I was. The forum is a great way for members to put together things they would like to do that are not on the schedule.

Although the dinner's location and time were planned ahead of time, they were not a hosted event. Anyone available that evening would just show up and eat.

The holiday party is something we have had every year with a great turn out by members. That is why I was surprised not to see it on the schedule. In recent years all the officers have gotten together to host this event together.

I was unable to attend the planning meeting this year, so I was unaware of the discussions had there in regards to these events. I am sorry if I was asking for a duplicate answer to a question already asked.