"Exotic" smart cars????

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess it was inevitable.....;)

Last and most imortant... (Thanks DEADEYE...)

:rolaugh::lmao:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should make these sort of things as toys for kids. I think I posted in regards to something similar to that last year. I think someone actually did have a battery powered Viper for their son, or at least a battery powered sports car in general. My Nephew will be turning 1 this June. When he gets older, it would be awesome if I could buy a toy battery powered Viper for him to drive around in. :2tu:

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should make these sort of things as toys for kids. I think I posted in regards to something similar to that last year. I think someone actually did have a battery powered Viper for their son, or at least a battery powered sports car in general. My Nephew will be turning 1 this June. When he gets older, it would be awesome if I could buy a toy battery powered Viper for him to drive around in. :2tu:

Mine won't be out until April 1st, but the boy brought his out a little earlier.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7DJ5ss7wB4[/media]

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine won't be out until April 1st, but the boy brought his out a little earlier.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7DJ5ss7wB4[/media]

Oh wow, that is awesome....ha, where can you buy one and for how much? Do they come in different colors too?

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ costanZo

I bought it 2 years ago at a Costco store in Ajax Ontario. I got a call from a friend who told me they had quite a few vettes, Escalades etc. but only 2 Vipers - so I rushed down and got one. I haven't seen or heard of any around since then, at least not in Canada. I do know a couple of members on here have them though, and it's possible you may be able to purchase them still in the States. I will try to see if I can locate the original manufacturer on the internet (I think China) and see if any franchise stores still have them in stock.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ costanZo

I bought it 2 years ago at a Costco store in Ajax Ontario. I got a call from a friend who told me they had quite a few vettes, Escalades etc. but only 2 Vipers - so I rushed down and got one. I haven't seen or heard of any around since then, at least not in Canada. I do know a couple of members on here have them though, and it's possible you may be able to purchase them still in the States. I will try to see if I can locate the original manufacturer on the internet (I think China) and see if any franchise stores still have them in stock.

Chad, thank you. I appreciate that. Although my nephew is still very young, if one of these weren't too expensive I would definitely consider buying one at some point and hold onto it until my nephew is old enough. I am his godfather, so I feel a kid's drivable Viper is in order. Might as well start him off young, and get him to love the car. :)

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, thank you. I appreciate that. Although my nephew is still very young, if one of these weren't too expensive I would definitely consider buying one at some point and hold onto it until my nephew is old enough. I am his godfather, so I feel a kid's drivable Viper is in order. Might as well start him off young, and get him to love the car. :)

Ockay the mini Viper is a KidTrax 04KT1045C model

Made by Pacific Cycle Inc. (China)
Distributed (in Canada) by Dorel Distribution Canada, 873 Hodge, St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada, H4N 2B1
I believe I paid just over $300. CAN at the time

Consumer inquiries actually give a U.S. address
Dorel Juvenile Group
P.O. Box 2609, Columbus, Illinois, 47201-2609
1-800-544-1108

Apparently Amazon sold them too but are currently unavailable
Amazon.com: Kid Trax Dodge Viper Electric Ride On: Sports & Outdoors

Oh lord ; apparently Wal-Mart will sell you a pink princess one -lol
DDC Shops | Kidtrax Disney Princess Viper

Another site;
Kid Trax Dodge Racing Viper

And I found this thread within the VCA - a few posts down it links to other threads too.
http://forums.viperclub.org/merchan...2-volt-battery-powered-dodge-viper-249-a.html

I hope this helps

Last edited:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, that is awesome.... Thank you so much! :D

Ockay the mini Viper is a KidTrax 04KT1045C model

Made by Pacific Cycle Inc. (China)
Distributed (in Canada) by Dorel Distribution Canada, 873 Hodge, St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada, H4N 2B1
I believe I paid just over $300. CAN at the time

Consumer inquiries actually give a U.S. address
Dorel Juvenile Group
P.O. Box 2609, Columbus, Illinois, 47201-2609
1-800-544-1108

Apparently Amazon sold them too but are currently unavailable
Amazon.com: Kid Trax Dodge Viper Electric Ride On: Sports & Outdoors

Oh lord ; apparently Wal-Mart will sell you a pink princess one -lol
DDC Shops | Kidtrax Disney Princess Viper

Another site;
Kid Trax Dodge Racing Viper

And I found this thread within the VCA - a few posts down it links to other threads too.
http://forums.viperclub.org/merchan...2-volt-battery-powered-dodge-viper-249-a.html

I hope this helps

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21