Extra down-force in GTS after crash

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, must have been spectacular.

Good thing the fuel tank is vertically oriented just behind the seats... prob didn't lose a drop of fuel :)

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you back it into a wall or did those fabulous GTS brakes cause the guy behind you to trunk ya? ;-)

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a ******** gamer. However the selection of Vipers and the painting interface in Forza allow me to make their '99 GTS ACR look like any year Viper coupe...say a 2001 deep sapphire blue model. Also what amazes me with this particular game is the vast selection of cars.

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not a ******** gamer. However the selection of Vipers and the painting interface in Forza allow me to make their '99 GTS ACR look like any year Viper coupe...say a 2001 deep sapphire blue model. Also what amazes me with this particular game is the vast selection of cars.

Whats even more facinating is that they have a program that they are taking the best PS3 Gran Turismo players and putting them in a program to race F1. Now they draft from Video Games and CART racing. Its an experiment to see which will be the better racers.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pro-Forza, but Gran Turismo 6 looks really promising this time. I've stretched my creativity a bit with Forza's paint.

--RS

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those pics are awesome. Depending on how GT6 and a few other titles work out, I might have to get a PS4. Haven't fired up my PS3 since my last Winter vacation.