Fair price?

ssstrong viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All

What do you guys think is a fair selling price for a 97 GTS with the following mods/accessories?

It is a 97' GTS, red no-stripes with 17K miles. It has a Corsa 3" exhaust, hi-flo cats, K&Ns, smooth tubes, viper mats and cover, MGW ripper shifter.

Thanks in advance

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you like Corvettes or Camaros? I'll give you both of mine for a straight trade.
supergrin.gif

The scary part is that I just did the #s in my head and realized that I would be taking a slight hit on that deal.

To answer your question, I've been pricing GTS's of various years for a while now and 47k does seem a fair price to be asking. However, I have also seen cars with fewer miles go for 5k less. Bear in mind that that example is a pretty rare deal for such a car, and know also that other guys have been asking $10k MORE than your price for same.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Market seems to be mid to upper 40's. Nice mods, just won't get what their worth!! Good luck and nice car.

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ssstrong viper,

that is the exact car and mods I am looking for. I will be looking to buy in early Feb, if you still have the car, we can talk. P.S. Does anybody feel like a 2000 Ford Lightning with 8k in custom paint and mods? only 30k miles
smile.gif

Billy