Fairfax VA Lunch on Oct 10th (Columbus Day)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to work on Columbus day and since traffic should be pretty lite I thought I'd drive the Viper. Would anyone in that area like to join me for lunch? Several of us had talked about it before. If interested reply or PM me. I haven't picked a spot yet. Any suggestions would be great. I could even drive over to the ******* on Rt50 if there's enough interest. Let me know.

Matt

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I should have mentioned that. Same here. Assuming the weather is good I will driving the snake.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys want to do the ******'s or do you have some other place in mind? I know the parking at that ******'s isn't the best in the world.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in, rain or shine. I'd prefer somewhere other than ******* -- their food is exceptionally bad. How about Don Pablos or Logans at the Fair Lakes Center?

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you take the Fairfax County Parkway south toward Fairfax, you turn right on Fair Lakes Drive just before the Parkway hits Route 66. Logan's Steak House is a little tricky to get to, but I think I can put some directions together.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys it looks like its going to be raining all tommorow and the next couple days, so I vote for a new date?

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here with the snake. If you guys still want to meet I'm game, even if it's raining (I didn't wash it yesterday THANK GOODNESS!).

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, Ron and I are going to meet at the Logan's in the Fair Lakes Center at noon (12:00PM). If the rain holds off come out and join us. It's gorgeous out there right now. What do those weather people know anyway.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I didn't bring it in today :( I know im a wussy and affraid of the rain... But in all honestly, I have the softtop, and the soft windows... And I can barely see a thing out of of the rt/10. I can't imagine if its raining on top of that. I just bought the car at the beginning of summer and haven't driven it with the windows and top on since the first day I got it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang