2. Visor Wind Spoiler
3. Clear or Black Attachments

All for under $200.

You must be registered for see images

Now until Thanksgiving Day :usa: www.windbaffle.com

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well yesterday was the first time this year I cruised top down without the infamous wind baffle. I had it installed in the spring and took it off as I thought top down weather had passed us by for the year. But I was wrong and yesterday was great weather. Anyway, the bottom line is that I may not install it next year.

Just my $0.02 (and I paid for this opinion!)

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GR8 ASP
The Visor Spoiler or deflector would give you better cockpit aerodynamics at high speed. If you are interested please call for this complimentary addition.

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GR8 ASP
The Visor Spoiler or deflector would give you better cockpit aerodynamics at high speed. If you are interested please call for this complimentary addition.

When do your "CUPHOLDER SPOILERS" go into production?

2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO (HEFFNER TWINTURBO SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED)
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
1970 CUDA (VIPER MOTOR,BAER BRAKES,RECAROS,20INCH WHEELS,COILOVERS)
2006 RANGE ROVER SUPERCHARGED
2006 CLS 55

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very funny
For a bunch of perfectionists on aerodynamic aids for your Vipers (ie. Splitters, air dams, wings, underbody diffusers etc. ) it won't take long to realize that the airflow between your visors is a source of turbulence and increased Cd.
At 40+mph Put your right hand up 1) between the tipped up visors and 2)between the headrests. You can feel 1)the turbulent air stream and 2)the backdraft.

Or if you have an extra $75,000 put your car in a wind tunnel with a smoke stream and you will see it.

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Easy Dr. Bob,I just didnt think it looked right .Gave mine to a friend for his VCA snake & he & wife really like it. Everyone is different. I am in on the group buy for the cupholders. :usa: :usa: :usa:

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very funny
For a bunch of perfectionists on aerodynamic aids for your Vipers (ie. Splitters, air dams, wings, underbody diffusers etc. ) it won't take long to realize that the airflow between your visors is a source of turbulence and increased Cd.
At 40+mph Put your right hand up 1) between the tipped up visors and 2)between the headrests. You can feel 1)the turbulent air stream and 2)the backdraft.

<font color="red">Or if you have an extra $75,000 put your car in a wind tunnel with a smoke stream and you will see it</font>.

I'd rather pay you the $75,000 with hopes you'd stop posting stupidity!

2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&amp;1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&amp;740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&amp;TUNED "650HP&amp;830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO (HEFFNER TWINTURBO SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED)
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
1970 CUDA (VIPER MOTOR,BAER BRAKES,RECAROS,20INCH WHEELS,COILOVERS)
2006 RANGE ROVER SUPERCHARGED
2006 CLS 55

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record I doubt the wind baffle will have any effect on the performance of a 1000+ hp twin turbocharged Viper.

For general cruising with the top down it makes a significant difference on the comfort of the driver and passenger.

I believe performance claims are a little tongue in cheek, and while sound in an aerodynamic sense, the real benefits are in air flow management/comfort.

Nice products, inexpensive, and appreciated.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just for the record I doubt the wind baffle will have any effect on the performance of a 1000+ hp twin turbocharged Viper.

For general cruising with the top down it makes a significant difference on the comfort of the driver and passenger.

I believe performance claims are a little tongue in cheek, and while sound in an aerodynamic sense, the real benefits are in air flow management/comfort.

$200 inexpensive for a 99 cent piece of plastic an 50 cent piece of velcro + $98.50 viper tax I beg to differ.

vd..

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

$200 inexpensive for a 99 cent piece of plastic an 50 cent piece of velcro + $98.50 viper tax I beg to differ.

vd..

I know that velcros worth at least 75 cents...nice try D ;) :smirk:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not indicated any problem with the cost. Yes it is primarily a piece of plastic. I believe it is Lexan and not a cheap acrylic, which makes it much more scratch resistant. I am afraid that it looks a little tacky for a 90k car, mostly because of the velcro going around the roll hoops. But the main thing is air flow and cabin comfort. I bought it to avoid the wife's complaint about whipping hair. With it her hair still whips, just in a different direction.

As I indicated I will try without it next year and see which way the wife likes it best, as the choice is really hers. I personally like the wind while riding in a convertible.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how could ya NOT like the wind ?isnt that the reason for a convertible?

but in all honesy, i think it would work great. i just dont personally see a need for it. and especially at that price.

ITS A CONVERTIBLE ! ! ! her hair is SUPPOSED to fly around ! ! !

if she doesnt like it, she can walk.

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how could ya NOT like the wind ?isnt that the reason for a convertible?

but in all honesy, i think it would work great. i just dont personally see a need for it. and especially at that price.

<font color="red">ITS A CONVERTIBLE ! ! ! her hair is SUPPOSED to fly around ! ! ! </font>.

Unless of course she's wearing a wig. :eek:

06 Mercedes SLR
05 Mercedes CL65
05 Murcielago
05 Bentley GT
05 Carrera GT

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21