Fanged Logo Pendant

K

Kaya

Let me start by saying, based on the picture, I would buy it....but.....

Can you show a far away shot? How big is it? I might like it if it is small. I don't want a pendant that looks huge......like a rap artist necklace.

As a woman..if it is the size of a normal pendant, say 1 inch across or less, I would be interested. Also, what are the stones, diamonds? citron? I am guessing CZ and colored CZ?

Give some more details and pricing. If it is reasonable, I might purchase one. But only if it looks classy. You are appealing to a market of women who buy Rolex and Tag Heuer watches and real diamond earings and pendants...most of us are in the market for nice jewelry, or at least nice looking jewelry.

Just an honest opinion...please send the details...I may want one...

K

Kaya

Not bad for real stones...could you post a picture in a jewelry box....just so we can get a better idea of dimensions? I told my husband I wanted a Rolex or Tag watch with diamonds for my birthday....but this is a pretty pendant and I might want that instead........Thanks Kaya

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad for real stones...could you post a picture in a jewelry box....just so we can get a better idea of dimensions? I told my husband I wanted a Rolex or Tag watch with diamonds for my birthday....but this is a pretty pendant and I might want that instead........Thanks Kaya

FYI - As a Rolex collector, A Rolex with diamonds is CONSIDERABLY more than a 3500 dollar pendant or Tag with diamonds. If you really have that chioce... go with the Rolex!