Feb Drive Details

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Driver,

January was so much fun that folks went back and did some of the route a couple of times!!!! February won’t disappoint either J

February is going to be a nice run to Salado. We will have a nice run with some fun times and neat lunch eatery there. Also, for you couples out there, Salado has some great small town shopping to take advantage of with some great photo opps down by the river with you, your car and your significant other. Hope to see you there! Details listed below.

When:
Saturday, February 28rd
Meet at 10:00am and leave at 10:30am

Where:
Meeting Place: Gattiland Pizza place in Round Rock (Southwest corner of I-35 and Highway 79). It’s a big shopping center parking lot.

Lunch:
Lunch at a local eatery located right in Salado.

The HCD Group,
www.hillcountrydrives.com

Ryan Fox
[email protected]

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that was a fun little jaunt today. Got a chance to wrestle the snake on "railroad track" back roads in gale force winds.

On the way back Eddie (FastZilla) and I had some fun playing hockey (AKA: pass the puck) with an Eclipse. I wonder if we made him bounce off his speed limiter a few times. LOL... :drive:

I also discovered a design flaw in the Gen III, but I won't steal Ryan's fun... :)

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting ready to cruise -- Tere's Slate and Eddie's ACR with a Z-06 looking on...

You must be registered for see images

Dave's GTS...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, Tere, can you please explain what you are doing shutting the glass on this poor girl's head? ;)

IMG_00791.JPG

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh...and also, does anyone have any pictures that they can send me from this last event? It would be much appreciated for the archives.

Thanks!

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who weren't at the drive...

That's Eddie's wife fishing my keys out of the rear compartment of my Gen III. After my "oops" is when we discovered that the Gen III emergency rear deck release is the smallest person you can find! :)

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a 1 way trip for her - she (my wife) got thru but couldn't back out, had to go thru the trunk. I really wonder if there could be a retrofit for the Gen 3's with the external trunk release button on the Gen 4s?

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It can't be too tough to retrofit the Gen IV button on the Gen III. I'll have to do some homework on that. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187