Fidanza Flywheel

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just some info on light weight flywheels. I wasn't sure if I would like it from all the post that I read about giving up 60' times. First time out today on pilots after the new clutch and flywheel and I'm not disappointed. I'm making just over 600 rwhp and at over 5200 feet adjusted altitude tonight I felt the lighter flywheel did just fine. I have races tomorrow and Sunday so I hope to give my BFG's and slicks and skinnies a try. Sorry if the pic is big but I **** at the computer thing.

4729time-slips-6-9-06-.jpg

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good run. MPH indicates lots of HP, if you can get back to 1.46 60' you should be in the 10.70s or better.
Did you do the flywheel yourself? I bought one a while back and am itching to get it on the car. Did you buy anything besides a new clutch? Flywheel bolts, etc.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll need to purchase new flywheel bolts from Dodge and hardened washers from somewhere else for the install.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did an RPS flywheel. It is a time consuming install, but the end result is worth. A fellow VCA member helped me do the work (actually he was the project leader and I was the helper).

Pullin the tranny out without a trans jack was definitely not fun.