Fikse FM-5 Wheels in Classifieds!

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, need to sell these as I no longer have my Viper :(

The link is below but they are VERY lightweight, have a newer and beautiful gloss black powdercoat and are ready to bolt on and go!

I have no more pictures of the actual wheels themselves, each individual and some different angles just shoot me a pm with your email and I will send them over. I posted more pics of them on other cars to give you an idea for yours.

Ad: http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6822&title=fikse-fm5-wheels7e-gloss-black7e-great-condition7e-lightweight&cat=7

Feel free to make an offer on them, I will consider all but I priced them aggressively and am not going to give them away they are $4000 new :)

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea, they do seem to take some time lately to sell it seems. Oh well , no rush! Thanks man :)

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I wish I had $2,600!!! Do they make these wheels without the extra unneeded bolt openings or is that just how they are designed?

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seen them both ways, from what I understand they reduced weight by taking more material out.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Moving into the new house soon, gotta get these out of the way ASAP. Make an offer!

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will take $2,000 + ship for them to get them gone, that is what I have gotten the most offers for on ebay. So if anyone here wants them let me know.