Finally a real member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great Mark....congrats. PM me when/if you get a chance so we can talk about possible mods for my 06 coupe. I left a message on your cell phone a few days ago...now I know why I haven't heard back, LOL!!:drive:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Looks great Mark....congrats. PM me when/if you get a chance so we can talk about possible mods for my 06 coupe. I left a message on your cell phone a few days ago...now I know why I haven't heard back, LOL!!:drive:

It has been crazy at work and the car has not been the real distraction but either way the fact I lost track of you is not good. I will contact you tomorrow and talk about your car. Thanks for understanding.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you have finally been "bitten" Mark. Beautiful car and well deserved! Tell your wife we all said "thanks"! :2tu:

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:rolaugh:Don't give it another thought, Mark. I'm just glad that we're both busy given the current economic situation. Just shoot me an email whenever you get a chance.

FYI, I am supposed to be meeting up with Hiss this weekend to check out the setup you did for him. Hopefully seeing his will give me a little more insight as to what I'm looking for.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Mark - You were holding out on me when I stopped by and visited with you last week!! I definately want to see your car next time I'm in the shop.

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember a while back congratulating you on a posting milestone...This is waaaay cooler,(and you've always been one of the best "real members") ENJOY!

daffyduck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Your car looks awesome. Hope to see it next time i come up to Blair. Mark in Gretna.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay Mark, I will say it before you do, and razz me to death.........

" Yes , I know that your Viper will beat my Viper!!!"

Okay, so now I have admitted it, and the only other thing I can say is......Congrats, buddy!!!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark - Here's hoping you're enjoying that new Viper coupe of yours. Sure looks great and that's one impressive mods list too. Cheers.:2tu: