Finally a real member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly must say that color combo IMHO is the best. If I had a coupe instead of the vert I would of had red stripes painted on by now, but it just wont look right on a vert. Also I can see we have about the same taste in wheels. Like I said in the wheel thread awesome Viper. When do you plan on dynoing it? I am curious to what you get with the mods you have, and I bet it pulls very hard with the choice of gears. For the wheels did you go 19"x18"? Did you go with an offset at all? Man that thing is screeming HOT.

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Mark! I don't know of any Viper guy more deserving :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

I agree 100%. Mark has answered several of my questions and is always on this site helping people and providing professional advice. It never dawned on me that he didn't own a Viper...I just assumed he did. Congratulations again and great color combo!!!

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrets MJ on the new car and you've chosen the best color for the Viper. The tires/wheel combo really set the car off well. I assume you're running 315's in the front so what wheel width and offset are you running?

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, I must say again, congrats! I also agree that no one deserves a Viper as much as you do!

Best of luck! and post more pics too! Hope you enjoy the rotors! It was my pleasure.

Please give us more info on your wheel/tire sizes you are running.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful Mark-mean looking.

That Viper rocks and so does Woodhouse.

BTW-I plan to have a write up soon on the work you did on my Viper. Wow what a difference.

Reaction score
We have done almost everything we offer to you customers;

Belanger headers
Corsa cat back
Mopar PCM, thanks Ben!
Woodhouse Motor and trans mounts
MGW shifter
MGW full chrome interior, thanks George!
Moton/Eibach suspension, corner weighted and com alignment
Eurotek rotors drilled and slotted, thanks Neal!
Forgeline wheels
KUMHO's new XS tires, I'm a contract driver for them so I know they are great if the temp was not -2...
MOMO steering wheel, the patches are carbon fiber inserts for thumbs.
Carbon Mopar dash bezels
Chrome and red logo MGW gripper knob
Quaife differential with 3.73 gears

Why no aero package?

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
I honestly must say that color combo IMHO is the best. If I had a coupe instead of the vert I would of had red stripes painted on by now, but it just wont look right on a vert. Also I can see we have about the same taste in wheels. Like I said in the wheel thread awesome Viper. When do you plan on dynoing it? I am curious to what you get with the mods you have, and I bet it pulls very hard with the choice of gears. For the wheels did you go 19"x18"? Did you go with an offset at all? Man that thing is screeming HOT.

Thanks again, I'm sure I have seen enough cool Vipers come through that I have about all of "your" tastes haha. I did stay with the 18/19 so I could run the KUMHOS.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Why no aero package?

Even I don't have that kinda pull :D, I may entertain the Woodhouse Racing wing and splitter this summer but I run the auto crosses more than the speeds that the downforce would help with. Plus it is easier for me to drive around here with out the splitter dragging on these roads and approaches into and out of stuff. I would definitely need a more "disposable" splitter option.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Congrets MJ on the new car and you've chosen the best color for the Viper. The tires/wheel combo really set the car off well. I assume you're running 315's in the front so what wheel width and offset are you running?

Mark, I must say again, congrats! I also agree that no one deserves a Viper as much as you do!

Best of luck! and post more pics too! Hope you enjoy the rotors! It was my pleasure.

Please give us more info on your wheel/tire sizes you are running.

Bruce and Neal,

I have the stock size tires for now. I may switch to the 315's in the future but the thing is loose no the way it is set up and I would much rather be able to drive "on the throttle" I think it feels more stable and with the gears I don't for see and rotation problems. :lmao:It does need about another 1/2" drop and a little less rake to get it right where I want it for handling. I can't run anywhere near what you run though Neal, your car is totally bad **s at that ride height!

Thanks for all the nice things everyone has said this is why it has been such a pleasure working with all of you for these years and I will continue as long as you will have me.

By the way I am fortunate that there is a GREAT dealership near me for the mods and service down the road since I plan on keeping her for quite a while. :D:2tu::2tu:

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats mark, you are really a guy who deserves a car like this, from following the viper forums, i have watched you help countless people with their questions about their vipers.

congrats & that car looks sweet!!

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark,

Congrats! Let us know if you're ever at a track in the south-east. Are you going to do any VRL events?

I'm not sure how much you've driven ACRs around, but the factory splitter is very durable due to the plastic, and flexes upwards when needed. SRT did a great job with it.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car looks great, lets put out a tip jar to change te side viper logos to red and the cars red and black package is complete. enjoy the car mark because you deserve it. :)

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark great looking car, You ill need to bring it to Omaha this year for some of our local shows.

Bruce

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wickedy Wicked Mark, congrats!!! I never got up the nerve to paint red stripes on my black car but now that I see them I kinda wish I did. By the way, nice wife! I am blessed with one and it makes life grand and a lot less stressful.

Never seen the Momo on a Viper, like it. Any "heads up" on issues or concerns with the install?

Carbon fiber console Mopar product? I love the stuff, my bikes are slathered in CF. Haven't done my Vipers because haven't seen the quality. CF quality varies incredibly. Comments/recos on CF vendors?

Mark, you've been a great teacher/advisor for many of us out here on the forum. There is some force in the universe that makes good things happen...Congratulations again!!!!! :drive:
Cheers!
Rob

V

Venomiss

WOW! That's all I can say is just WOW!

That is awesome Mark! I expect that bad boy to be doing some cruising when the weather turns. Bad boy...thought about plates yet?:D

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Thanks,

The MOMO was straight forward, I did have to modify the hub kit a little to get it to fit in the plastic column cover and the aluminum support but nothing to hard. The Horn works and it feels great but of course I have an airbag light I need to pull the bulb on ;-)

This carbon look dash is the Mopar piece and I love the looks. X-Vipers are making real carbon for it and also for the scuff plates where the plastic guard is now along with the A pillar plastic. I will be getting these when he ramps up the production of them. They are on his website and look very cool.

Wickedy Wicked Mark, congrats!!! I never got up the nerve to paint red stripes on my black car but now that I see them I kinda wish I did. By the way, nice wife! I am blessed with one and it makes life grand and a lot less stressful.

Never seen the Momo on a Viper, like it. Any "heads up" on issues or concerns with the install?

Carbon fiber console Mopar product? I love the stuff, my bikes are slathered in CF. Haven't done my Vipers because haven't seen the quality. CF quality varies incredibly. Comments/recos on CF vendors?

Mark, you've been a great teacher/advisor for many of us out here on the forum. There is some force in the universe that makes good things happen...Congratulations again!!!!! :drive:
Cheers!
Rob