Finally a Viper Owner!

Jim Hodel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car and it sounds like a great drive home. I guess after getting pulled over three times and not getting a ticket you were due for some bad luck. I'd go to some body shops and get estimates for paint work.

Enjoy your car!

Jim

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a great trip, how many hours of it were actually driving? (Nice average speed across TX
You must be registered for see images
)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Job Chris and conrats!

Antonio, Chuck, and myself get together from time to time (*******, *******, etc) and just hang out. I understand there is this Gandy Bridge scene?

Welcome and look forward meeting you!

Gerald

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cherm....Gerald is right....we will be meeting this weekend for a get together. I should be getting my car back on tues or wed, so i should have it clean and ready to go for fri or sat. Welcome aboard! If you need ANYTHING for the Viper, Get a hold of JonB, he's your man. His number is 360-837-3937.
AS far as for the chips, drive it for a while first, after the first time you bottom out and you know your car's distances, then fix it all, but for now, wash your car with Dawn diswashing liquid and immediately wax it with the Zaino waxes. Good luck and hope to see you this weekend. Antonio here...

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

My best friend lives on the St. Pete side of Gandy Bridge on Gandy Blvd! Perhaps he is in the same complex as you? His complex is brand new, but I forgot the name of it. I think it's across the greyhound racing area? If you live in the same complex, we'll be seeing lots of eachother..

Gerald

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the fun! The night I brought my first Viper home my wife was surprized I didn't sleep in the car
You must be registered for see images
Don't forget to call 800-998-1110 to join the VCA. Florida has a couple of great VCA Regions with lots of activities.... not to mention a couple of great parts suppliers/tuners in Doug and Sean.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog