Finally an owner! Thanks Joseph Dell and the Palmer Dodge crew!

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well after lusting for a Viper ever since I first saw the concept car in 1989 or around that time period I am finally an owner. Bucking the trend to be a tight a$$ I purchased a 2002 GTS with 19k miles from Palmer Dodge in Alpharetta, GA. The entire crew at Palmer treated me great and made for a smooth transaction. Thanks Jodi, Todd and Brian!

I also want to extend a huge thanks to Joseph Dell, a great asset to the Viper community. Joseph took a look at the Viper prior to me deciding to purchase to see if the car was as described from the dealer, which it was. He not only took time out of his schedule to check the car out, but he was cool enough to pick me up from the Atlanta Airport, take me to the dealer, stick around and show off his bada$$ RT/10.

Quick run down of the day, flew down from Chicago on the 7AM American Airlines flight to Atlanta. Joseph was there to pick me up and off to Palmer Dodge we went. After waiting a bit for the car to get the final detail we took off for a quick bit to eat. Back at the dealer to snap a few pictures and off to Joseph place so I could drool on his RT/10. Some serious stuff in the works on that bad boy!

After Josephs place, hit the road. 750 miles later I was back in Chicago. No incidents with the Police or any negative experiences, overall a great ride! Thanks again for everyone’s help with the purchase! :2tu:

Now a few pictures, enjoy!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 98 in the parking lot isn't mine... that one is actually bone stock w/ 14k miles on it. I think they want less than 40k for it. Mine is on the lift trying to figure out why the alternator isn't putting out a charge.

Congrats to Josh! The car is a sweet one. You'll enjoy that for a while! Just not sure how long you'll keep it stock... Happy to have helped out!

Take care!

JD

OP
OP
J

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are the GD pics of UNDER Dell's hood!?!?!?! :)

Congratulations! That Mr. Dell is a good egg. :)

As far as whats under JD's hood. Lets just say I had motor envy about 30 minutes into ownership. :headbang:

Maximus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Marietta.....and have stopped in at Palmer Dodge twice to look at cars.......they seem to be pretty good guys......will they deal much off of the stickers?.......that silver car is nice.

Thanks

Sam :2tu:

OP
OP
J

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in Marietta.....and have stopped in at Palmer Dodge twice to look at cars.......they seem to be pretty good guys......will they deal much off of the stickers?.......that silver car is nice.

Thanks

I cant speak for every car on the lot obviously, I would give Brian or Todd a call at the dealership and discuss with them directly rather than speculate.

Brian Donoghue - (770) 410-1111
Todd Blackstone - (404) 313-1813

Maximus

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks

I cant speak for every car on the lot obviously, I would give Brian or Todd a call at the dealership and discuss with them directly rather than speculate.

Did they come off of the asking price on your car much.....or at all?
Thanks!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JW,

Congrats...just in time for spring too! See you soon, and (I think) thanks for the avatar pic!

B

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! I actually purchased my 95 Green/Tan from Todd Blackstone @ Palmer Dodge....Good stuff..glad to hear you were treated well there! Good luck! :2tu:

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks

Did they come off of the asking price on your car much.....or at all?
Thanks!

Looking at their Viper selection have you noticed most of them are priced at $51,981.00? The prices are pretty good compared to some of the other dealers who move a lot of Vipers, or even some private asking prices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness