Finally drove the SRT viper

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much were gen I's 20 years ago? 40k? They're still listed for that.

There are gen IV's that are 3-4 years old from 2010 & 2009 listed on DuPont registry right now in the six figures.

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait til u can get a 2013 model as a left over......... for free
Back in May, dealers were asking $20k over. In July, they were asking sticker. Now, it's $14k off. By Christmas they will be free. Not long after, I figure some dealer will pay me $200 to tow a Launch Edition away, just to get it off their floorplan.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in May, dealers were asking $20k over. In July, they were asking sticker. Now, it's $14k off. By Christmas they will be free. Not long after, I figure some dealer will pay me $200 to tow a Launch Edition away, just to get it off their floorplan.

I plan on buying around Xmas time...by then I expect to loose the 40lbs needed to fit inside. Guess I am getting a free Viper, since no one wants them .

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the time u guys get your deal on one guys like me will feel like we've been there done that and did so first and will be on to the next new hottest thing. Sometimes you pay a premium to be first.

Already owned the V for months now. Still can't help but just stare at the stance on this vehicle. U can buy mine for 200k cuz I wanna keep her right in my garage! 8-p

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we set up a betting / wagering system to bet how long these threads will end up at ? Can the VCA set up a paypal account for tread page length betting ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32