Finally got a TT GTS

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just found this thread, man what a power and looks so clean under the hood!

enjoy being killed...(jealous joke)

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone! past few weeks we had bad weather here in so cal but this week was nice and sunny. i finally got to nail it in 3rd-5th and its nuts. im finally getting use to the pull and speed.
my old gts was a 97 with a paxton no cats and borlas. this car sounds so much better at idle and in wot. im guessing the turbos smooth out the high rpm rasp. at idle it sounds plan nasty and when i drive it still pops loud. i think i read in some threads people stating that turbo vipers loose the popping sound. this car has it and it sounds evil.
i also like the Viper cologne smell i get from the car!! i missed it
im taking the car to todd at A&C performance tomorrow to drop some timing so i can run 91 and an oil change. i should have a new dyno slip on 91 which i will post when i get it. and from what i hear the belly of this car looks beautiful, ill snap some pictures while its on the lift.
:D

What numbers did it up down on 91 tune?

r25558

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very curious on your 91 octane numbers, will hopefully be dynoing my TT GTS on 91 octane this Friday.

OP
OP
L

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its doing 900 with baby dick timing at 15 pounds of boost. i was told i could get another 50-80 if i go more aggressive. i said no to give me a chance to get use to the car first. not like i would notice the difference or grenade the motor. hopefully if im able to get my new heads i will take it back along with a gen 3 intake. would be nice to hit 1100 on 91... guess we will see.... im sure my tranny wont like it though :(

edit.. it was making 1010rwhp on 93 with an aggressive tune

Last edited:

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great gobs of horsepower Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh! LOL

Congrats on your acquisition. That's totally awesome!

You might change your log-on to LS7 Molester now LOL