Finally got a TT GTS

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
those that followed, i've been on a hunt for a TT gts. i was offered many cars, and thanks to everyone i've talked to, but i was looking for the best value for the dollar. V10TT suggested an awesome car with all the modifications i was planning to do. he helped me a great deal and took the time to help me out with any question i had. ive never met him in person and have never talked to him on here until i asked if her knew of any cars for sale. he could have blown me off but he didnt, he treated me as if ive known him as a friend. i appreciated it a lot and shows a lot about his character.

the car i finally finalized on was miamispd's old 01 tt gts. i finally got it registered in california today! this car is absolutely nuts.
built motor, built tranny, twin 76mm turbos, a fuel system that can support e85, hre rims, stop techs, moton shocks, water ****, aem and the list keeps going on. i have a dyno slip of the car hitting 1477rwhp and over 1500rwtq at 27 pounds of boost.

i got in contact with gary a for transport service from florida to cali but he said he no longer does that. he offered another option, a friend of his that does the same thing, his name is Tank. he brought the car here on a single level transport perfect. he would be a good person to use, you can ask me for his info or ask gary.
i cant wait for the weather to get better so i can play around in this this!!

here are some pictures, they arent great but i hope you get the idea

You must be registered for see images attach

for

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that instrument cluster looks kinda crowded!
Looks like a Fab car though, I like the blacked out engine and braided lines :2tu:
That's a serious TOY :headbang:

You just need a few stickers now :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your going to put your eye out with that thing....;)
Congrats.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that thing is AWESOME!

That car looks like it could be a factory TT (very nice engine compartment), and those wheels, they are perfect for the car. I feel that aftermarket wheels on vipers can be tricky (usually too blingy) but those are just right! What model are they?

I am not much for the cluttered steering column area though.

A big congrats and enjoy.

tpduke112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car looks AMAZING. Those wheels look great and that engine bay is clean!

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. Nice find. I am sure you will keep that car for a very long time. That has to be one of the best Gen 2 Vipers I have ever seen.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That thing is sweet! If you get a chance or if you have a lift can you post some shots underneath the car.
Motor looks clean as hell. Needs a few stickers ;)

Be careful/safe. :drive:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big CA welcome to a new super-high HP Viper.

I've had dealings with "Tank" as well. He took my 2001 ACR back to Ohio for the new owner. Great guy and a fantasticly clean rig!

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on that weapon.

Unload that hp allot.

Dust some Gallardo TT's & Ford GT TT's.

Make video's

and keep us all posted!

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!! That thing is twisted! That thing is going to be a terror on the street for sure!

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn that's insane power...I would like a ride in that beast...

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats man!!! :headbang:

If I could offer one word of advice, "lock" your vision straight ahead when you decide to roll into boost...

If not, you will be moving so fast that when you do look forward and your eyes have a chance to focus... you will have traveled 1000ft....:omg:
Hope this makes sense...

You TT guys know exactly what I'm talking about.....:2tu:

Nothing else like it.....!!!!

Good Luck and don't underestimate that monster...

OP
OP
L

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks everyone! past few weeks we had bad weather here in so cal but this week was nice and sunny. i finally got to nail it in 3rd-5th and its nuts. im finally getting use to the pull and speed.
my old gts was a 97 with a paxton no cats and borlas. this car sounds so much better at idle and in wot. im guessing the turbos smooth out the high rpm rasp. at idle it sounds plan nasty and when i drive it still pops loud. i think i read in some threads people stating that turbo vipers loose the popping sound. this car has it and it sounds evil.
i also like the Viper cologne smell i get from the car!! i missed it
im taking the car to todd at A&C performance tomorrow to drop some timing so i can run 91 and an oil change. i should have a new dyno slip on 91 which i will post when i get it. and from what i hear the belly of this car looks beautiful, ill snap some pictures while its on the lift.
:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235