Finally snapped a few pics of the car today!

Somewhere in Time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the greatest pictures but I was on a short schedule!! These pictures were taken at my father's home during a quick visit. He is the one staring at the car in awe. The kiddo in the passenger seat is my little nephew. He is a Viper fan for life now I assure you!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics! Car looks great, wished the wetter was here equally good so I could also take it for a drive! (I'm not going to say the color doesn't look fast, but someone will I'm sure)

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice weather, huh! Congrats :2tu:

Where are the right (Gen-2) wheels?

<<<Those wheels look great! Congrats man!<<<

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great but I'd slap some black stripes on that sucker and make it a bumblebee.
But thats me.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very, very nice!!

I really don't understand why more Gen II guys pick up these wheels. I honestly feel they look better than 70% of the aftermarket wheels, on this particular car. The 18/19 just fills the openings perfectly!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't meant to hate on the bumble bee guys, but that yellow looks WAY better with no stripes.

Haha...I agree too. I have a good friend of mine that has a yellow GTS without stripes, and he really wants black stripes. That car, in all yellow, it HOT! With the windows tinted dark, it's just enough "black" to break up all the yellow!

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks awesome! Really like the 5 spokes...

I've got a solid yellow and was thinking about doing the black stripes. Maybe I just need to get some new wheels? Where did you end up getting the SRT wheels?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!! :D Love the yellow. :2tu: No stripes needed as that color "pops" all by itself. :2tu: I had an RT/10 that same color (check avatar)--loved it but my wife (and I) hated the top so hence the Gen 3. Have fun!!! :drive:

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, You have the twin to my car! I too have a '02 Yellow GTS, no stripes, with the same 5-spoke wheels :D

:)

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha...I agree too. I have a good friend of mine that has a yellow GTS without stripes, and he really wants black stripes. That car, in all yellow, it HOT! With the windows tinted dark, it's just enough "black" to break up all the yellow!

Not the best back drop...but just had wheels powder coated...been thinking about stripes, but your comment makes sense and I'm starting to lean towards "Stripe-Less". Got the black emblems, decals and the wheels and I think I may be good! Oh, I changed to black lug nuts just after this photo. Looks Hot!!! Makes the Viper emblem on the wheels really pop!

OP
OP
S

Somewhere in Time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive comments!!

I bought the wheels from Jerry at Viper Parts of America. He had one other set when I bought them 2 weeks ago. There is also a very clean set with tires in the classifieds right now. They bolt right up with no issues.

YELLOW, NO STRIPES!!!!! :)

OP
OP
S

Somewhere in Time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the best back drop...but just had wheels powder coated...been thinking about stripes, but your comment makes sense and I'm starting to lean towards "Stripe-Less". Got the black emblems, decals and the wheels and I think I may be good! Oh, I changed to black lug nuts just after this photo. Looks Hot!!! Makes the Viper emblem on the wheels really pop!

Car looks awesome man.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery