Fire Extinguisher mount--bracket for seat

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know who sells the fire extinguisher brackets that use the front seat mounts. Its a bracket which attaches to the seat mount bolts.

I am aware that Roe Racing sells this. Looking for another vendor.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is a roe part then whomever you puchase it through you will ultimately be dealing with the same vendor.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Here we go again. Get over it buddy. Get on with your life. Holding some grudge for the rest of your life is not healthy. 99.9% of his customers are satisfied from everything I hear. I know I have been satisfied with everything I've got from Roe Racing. I've got the seat mounted fire extinguisher and bracket too, and boy it looks sweet. This is getting a little old.

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My intention was never to turn this into a discussion of customer satisfaction with Roe Racing. My personal opinions are not posted here.

Really just looking to find this bracket and extinguisher.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Here we go again. Get over it buddy. Get on with your life. Holding some grudge for the rest of your life is not healthy. 99.9% of his customers are satisfied from everything I hear. I know I have been satisfied with everything I've got from Roe Racing. I've got the seat mounted fire extinguisher and bracket too, and boy it looks sweet. This is getting a little old.

Eaaassy Motor City, that's uncalled for, the man asked a legitimate question and mentioned a parts person he prefers not to buy from and you twist it around.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you think JonB will get it shipped from? He doesn't stock anything, he just has the item shipped to you and accepts the billing. He just knows where to get everything from. Just a simple bill to/ship to situation.

Docta Vipa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I asked Jon about the Roe fire extinguisher mount a few weeks ago, since I got a whole bunch of stuff from him. He does NOT sell the fire extinguisher mount and recommended that I get it directly from Roe.
Jon is the best. I have always found him to be of the highest integrity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456