First time in Miami!

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in miami for the first time in my life. My fiancé and I are staying at the cardoza. Wasn't even here 15 minutes and saw a yellow rt/10 and a copperhead gen lll parked on ocean dr. Saw a few lambos, bentleys, masaratis, rollsroyces and a ferrari too. I love how I left PA this morning when it was 28 degrees and I get to Miami and it's 80 with awsome cars everywhere. Its nice to see vipers in december. My poor car has been in the garage for awhile.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^I 2nd that^^^^

I love it so much that a girl I'm seeing and I were out in Chattanooga on Friday night for my birthday weekend and at 3 AM we said, hey let's go back to SB again. By 10 AM we were sitting on the beach in late Oct. You can't beat leaving the cold and enjoying it down there.
I don't know if I'd want to live there or not, but I would love to go at least one weekend a month. The problem is you don't sleep at all while you're there, so coming home is twice as bad! :)

OP
OP
S

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea it's a blast here. We are at south beach. Sunday we will be at the eagles and dolphins game. Go Birds! We are out to eat right now sitting out doors and I love seeing so many nice cars roll by.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery